Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Likes
    No, I dont. Thanks for asking.

Post Likes
    I have a DPW-120 and am looking for a three way valve. Part number I believe is 2040119. Thank you.

Post Likes
    Try Solar HVACR Supply in Santa Fe Springs, CA at:562-948-2999. I was able to get several parts from them in the past.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by wegme27 View Post
    I have a DPW-120 and am looking for a three way valve. Part number I believe is 2040119. Thank you.
    where are you located?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyflowerguy View Post
    where are you located?
    Located in central Pennsylvania

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuchocki View Post
    Try Solar HVACR Supply in Santa Fe Springs, CA at:562-948-2999. I was able to get several parts from them in the past.
    I just called them but they were out of that part. Thank you though

Post Likes
    Located in central Pennsylvania
    I will look in my stock....pretty sure though...

Post Likes
    I will look in my stock....pretty sure though...
    Ok thank you. We are not sure if that’s the exact problem but are trying to troubleshoot by ourselves. We can’t seem to find anyone that wants to work on it just wants to replace it and charge an arm and a leg. Our issue is it fires up and the temperature gets too hot so it throws the AA error and turns it off so the temperature drops, once below the set temperature it turns back on and repeats the AA error and we don’t have DHW. Yesterday I got the A4 error code shut the system down and restarted it and now we have semi warm DHW. I called the line for the recall and they are sending the repair kit out. No clue if that will help.

Post Likes
    Ok thank you. We are not sure if that’s the exact problem but are trying to troubleshoot by ourselves. We can’t seem to find anyone that wants to work on it just wants to replace it and charge an arm and a leg. Our issue is it fires up and the temperature gets too hot so it throws the AA error and turns it off so the temperature drops, once below the set temperature it turns back on and repeats the AA error and we don’t have DHW. Yesterday I got the A4 error code shut the system down and restarted it and now we have semi warm DHW. I called the line for the recall and they are sending the repair kit out. No clue if that will help.
    what is your water source....the BIGGEST issue with the DPW's was the DHW exchanger getting COMPLETELY/partially plugged up!! Big problem in the older QVM series...the safety repair kit has NO bearing on this....

Post Likes
    what is your water source....the BIGGEST issue with the DPW's was the DHW exchanger getting COMPLETELY/partially plugged up!! Big problem in the older QVM series...the safety repair kit has NO bearing on this....
    We have a well so is that what you mean for the water source? Where is the exchanger at and is that something we could clean ourselves?

Post Likes
    We have a well so is that what you mean for the water source? Where is the exchanger at and is that something we could clean ourselves?
    Well water, and unconditioned city water KILLED Quietside.....poor water IS the primary failure source on nearly ALL early versions of ANY of the boiler builders. I tried extensively trying to clean, unclog the closed cell heat exchangers with NO luck....let me check a couple things...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567