+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LED flashlights

Post Likes
    Here is a really good light on sale at battery junction.

This plus $40 for a decent charger and a couple of batteries and you will be set. It's a good opportunity to step into a high end, blindly bright (when you need it), long run time (18650 battery), small, multi level light.

Use coupon code cpf2011 to get an additional 5% off. Comes out to about $37.

http://m.batteryjunction.com/nitecor...onsiveTemplate

Post Likes
    Here is an el-cheapo that I like, flex telescoping with a magnetic head. If they made a nicer version of it I'd be a happy camper, but for $5 I can't be too mad when it dies!

Post Likes
    What I keep in my shirt pocket is the Streamlight Stylus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Bigcountryairhvac.com

Post Likes
    X2 on the Stylus pro

Post Likes
    https://www.eagletac-usa.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Just picked up an couple fenix uc40ue. Very pleased so far. Super bright and rechargeable.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sprmktrefertech View Post
    I want to buy a new flashlight, I'm currently using a LED Lenser 400 lumens that uses 3 aaa batteries which has

worked fine for me but I want to try a rechargeable style....
    I've been using a Maglite XL50 with rechargeable AAA (Lenmar 1000 mAh) for several years now.
    Also use a AAA LED Lenser & just make sure I have spare charged batteries on hand.
    Eric

Post Likes
    Nitecore srt5

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    https://www.eagletac-usa.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, though I recommend lights like the Convoy S3 because its under $20, I use an EagleTAC D25 Tactical. 1200 lumens of output. Great little light.
    [B][SIZE=2] CENTER]I no longer identify as a conspiracy theorist. You may now refer to me as “That guy that was always right”.

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

Post Likes
    I've used streamlight and coast flashlights over the last 10 years and never wanted anything else lol

I carry a streamlight stylus pro in my shirt pocket now every day. It's by far the best and hardest to lose so far :-)

Other than that, the kids got me a little multi LED light from sears last year for fathers day that has come in handy as it has a magnet base and works great when I need a hands free light

Post Likes
    So just a follow up to this old thread....the Fenix UC35 is a great flashlight still use it every day and still working great! I would and probably will buy another one but that may be long time from now.

Post Likes
    I use a LED light called Light n Carry,It is a rectangular light.It has a hanging hook and a magnetic base.It is rechargable .the charge last a good 6 hours.My auto mechanic had one.It works great.I buy it on Amazon.Go on Amazon,put in Light n carry.Great light for $50.00

Post Likes
    I use a light called Light nCarry model LNC1541.I get it on Amazon.Great light.Go to Amazon and puy in LIGHT n Carry,It is rechargeable LED.Lasts about 6 hours.Very bright . Sorry,Duplicate post.Dont know how to delete it.
    Last edited by Gleng; 05-08-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleng View Post
    I use a LED light called Light n Carry,It is a rectangular light.It has a hanging hook and a magnetic base.It is rechargable .the charge last a good 6 hours.My auto mechanic had one.It works great.I buy it on Amazon.Go on Amazon,put in Light n carry.Great light for $50.00
    Which one do you have? This 500 Lumen model looks interesting. Twice the price of my ClipLights, but also 3x the Lumens.

Post Likes
    i have the LNC1541 small but bright and easy to hang or it has a magnetic base .Very bright.Charge lasts all dayThey also have other models available .Got mine on Amazon.Not sure who else has it.I like it enough ,that I have two of them.

Post Likes
    As you already mentioned. Whoops.

Post Likes
    I love my olight lights. Very bright for the size and magnetic bases. I keep the s1 in my pocket and a milwaukee m12 stick light in my bag along with my m12 screwdriver

Post Likes
    I use this, up to 1800 lumens of hi CRI light.
    http://www.zebralight.com/SC600Fc-Mk...ght_p_228.html

I’ve had it about 1.5 years, and I’m very happy with it. Thermal PID regulation. Also it is fully programmable so 1 click pulls up your preferred level of brightness. And 4 clicks, will show remaining battery life. (4 flashes = 100%)

Post Likes
    A flashlight (more often called a torch outside North America) is a portable hand-held electric light. The source of the light is usually an incandescent light bulb (lamp) or light-emitting diode (LED). A typical flashlight consists of the light source mounted in a reflector, a transparent cover (sometimes combined with a lens) to protect the light source and reflector, a battery, and a switch. These are supported and protected by a case.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in