Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 42
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    72
    Post Likes
    Ill stick to flat roofs for now. Looks like fun tho ... sort of like a roller coaster ride except that you gotta do more than just get scared

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,539
    Post Likes
    Nice view.

    I don't know about the I-Beam deal though , that's a little much, ten feet off a roof deck is one thing..........150 feet straight down to the pavement is another........I hope your boss is taking good care of you for that one.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    houston, texas
    Posts
    3,787
    Post Likes
    Whats that brown stuff on your shoes?

    Oh maybe those were my shoes I was thinking about!
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

    Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own






  4. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kenilworth NJ
    Posts
    1,696
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    I'm actually very surprised how many guys are apparantly afraid of hieghts.

    THis was intended to be a thread about not being cooped up in an office, and how personalities differ, it seems to have flushed the girls who are skeeeeeeered of hieghts out of the woodwork.


    Sorry, my ARP alter ego talking there.

    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Dallas,Texas
    Posts
    5,148
    Post Likes
    .
    Last edited by wolfdog; 04-21-2008 at 02:23 PM.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kenilworth NJ
    Posts
    1,696
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    -
    Last edited by numbawunfela; 04-21-2008 at 12:47 PM.
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Dallas,Texas
    Posts
    5,148
    Post Likes
    Let 'em wonder.

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    958
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by numbawunfela View Post
    I'm actually very surprised how many guys are apparantly afraid of hieghts.

    THis was intended to be a thread about not being cooped up in an office, and how personalities differ, it seems to have flushed the girls who are skeeeeeeered of hieghts out of the woodwork.


    Sorry, my ARP alter ego talking there.


    We're not scared of it just know that we don't want to get in the way...at least I don't , next time I'll wear a hard hat

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Waterloo N.Y.
    Posts
    2,308
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Catpower View Post
    You need to go down to the truck and get proper cutting oil, unless Zoom Oil is all you have then it's ok
    Do you still have the little red cap that goes on the tube. I still have mine from 4 yrs ago. I transfer it to every new bottle I use. I got a drawer with about 10 of those now. I'm goin for the record.
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kenilworth NJ
    Posts
    1,696
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mcr View Post
    Do you still have the little red cap that goes on the tube. I still have mine from 4 yrs ago. I transfer it to every new bottle I use. I got a drawer with about 10 of those now. I'm goin for the record.
    Naw I lost mine that day as a matter of fact.
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kenilworth NJ
    Posts
    1,696
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy's chick View Post
    We're not scared of it just know that we don't want to get in the way...at least I don't , next time I'll wear a hard hat
    That's what I get for saying 'girls' without the wherewithal to realize that there are not just 'boys' posting around here.

    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

  12. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kenilworth NJ
    Posts
    1,696
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter


    i like to send links to some of these threads, but they are ending up in the archives. This should keep it out of the archives for a while.
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,296
    Post Likes
    Looks fun. Secure those drill bits before you kill someone :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •