Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Thanks for the reply. I have blown apart joints in the wall before and it is a nightmare. I designed this device so that anything over 30 psi will actually cause the flapper to open and not allow pressure to increase, it will actually blow back the other way to let you know it is a major clog.
    Also the included adaptor is perfect to attach a wet vac or garden hose to for flushing out either direction.
    I have a couple of attachments coming out soon that will fit onto the adaptor to make it easier to connect a water hose sprayer or nitrogen hose.
    The nice thing here is that you can use any method you want without ever cutting or pulling apart the line and it is very very cost effective.
    Thanks
    http://youtu.be/dbYScpYD5R8

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by soaker View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I have blown apart joints in the wall before and it is a nightmare. I designed this device so that anything over 30 psi will actually cause the flapper to open and not allow pressure to increase, it will actually blow back the other way to let you know it is a major clog.
    Also the included adaptor is perfect to attach a wet vac or garden hose to for flushing out either direction.
    I have a couple of attachments coming out soon that will fit onto the adaptor to make it easier to connect a water hose sprayer or nitrogen hose.
    The nice thing here is that you can use any method you want without ever cutting or pulling apart the line and it is very very cost effective.
    Thanks
    http://youtu.be/dbYScpYD5R8
    30 psi maximum for the crap that gets in a Florida drain just won't cut it from what I've seen. I usually blow at about 150 psi. And then I vacuum it too. I haven't blown any fittings loose at that pressure.

Post Likes
    I like it! (Where can i get it?)

Post Likes
    I am also in florida and 30 psi is a good shot for loose buildups but that is why the adaptor is included so you can apply as much pressure as you are comfotable with in either direction.
    It gives you all options without having to cut or pull apart the line.

Post Likes
    I like it! (Where can i get it?)

Post Likes
    They are available at most distributors. Here is a link to the website Where to Buy page. http://allaccessdevice.com/wheretobuy.html

Post Likes
    johnstone is where i would get it but not available when i use store search, searching even without logging in to my local store.

Post Likes
    Looks like a decent product to me. We've got a PM crew that often can't find the time to blow down drains, then the service tech like me get a call and it's a plugged drain. Customer no be happy.

What sizes to they come in? Glue joints or threaded? Was thinking about a copper drain line.

Post Likes
    JOHNSTONE in Illinois DOES NOT HAVE IT IN STOCK AS OF YET. If YOU GIVE ME THE SUPPLIER INFO I CAN HAVE OUR REP CALL ON THEM.

THANKS

Post Likes
    The device fits on 3/4 and 1 inch PVC drains. I AM SURE IT CAN BE ADPATED TO COPPER DRAINS OF THAT SIZE IF YOUR LOCAL CODES WILL PERMIT PVC IN THE COPPER LINE.

Post Likes
    Thanks

Post Likes
    Connor Co. and Goodman in Peoria, IL. both have them.

Post Likes
    Cool that's down the street, i put in ruud, so rarely use Connors or goodman. Will pick some up, i like the idea. You might check into hi line supply (ruud) in peoria heights,IL. I will bring it up to them.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast