Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Where are Marsh gauges made at? Anyone know?

Also I have a set of the brass YJ bourdon tube gauges. Yellow Jacket are these still made here? Do you offer any USA made Bourdon Tubes?
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    YJ stuff took to a down hill slide long ago,stuff made in Mexico now makes little differance!

Post Likes
    So swiss watches are aok, but a swiss movement in your gauge set is a huge problem? I don't understand this lol

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    So swiss watches are aok, but a swiss movement in your gauge set is a huge problem? I don't understand this lol
    What's that old saying about the weakest link?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    So what you are saying is that you abuse your precision instruments? In that case you might want to get on the digital revolution and use a solid state sensor that's more durable than any bourdon tube will ever be.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by YELLOW JACKET View Post
    I checked further into this.....earlier this year we sourced from another large domestic gauge supplier that could keep up with our needs - their gauges are made in Mexico (although virtually all Bourdon tubes in any gauge are made in Germany and have Swiss movements). So you are right - the package should no longer say "Made in U.S.A." Our intent was not to deceive you and we will be taking steps to modify the packaging. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    What does virtually all cover?
    Around here we have three choices for a set of gauges.
    Besides Yellow Jacket which are no longer made in the USA
    There is JB or Imperial on our supply house shelves.
    The other two make a huge deal that they are made in the USA
    Are they not made in the USA like they claim?

Post Likes
    a Swiss watch with a Swiss movement put toughter in Mexico? is that your YJ gauge?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    we can also make it back into a "made in USA" world.
    PHM
    ------
    Good luck with that ! Where are you going to find Americans to work for those wages ? Do you also expect Americans to pay 10 times as much so it can be made in America ? Not gonna happen, which gets back to what you said at first "We made it a (made in china) world"

Post Likes
    Regardless of where they are made I have always trusted Yellow Jacket tools and instruments.My gauges are fully made in USA.I always buy the classic old style gauges nothing fancy.

Post Likes
    I'd rather have a tool partially made in the USA then to be 0% made in the USA

Post Likes

Yellow jacket no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilejoe View Post
    I'd rather have a tool partially made in the USA then to be 0% made in the USA
    I won't purchase yellow jacket. My Guages are "JB" because they are made in the USA !!!
    I won't purchase turbo torch. My Air/Acetylene set is "GOSS" because it's made in the USA !!! For those of you who may read this post check out the you tube video with the GOSS TARGET TORCH TIPS !!!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle buck View Post

I won't purchase yellow jacket. My Guages are "JB" because they are made in the USA !!!
    I won't purchase turbo torch. My Air/Acetylene set is "GOSS" because it's made in the USA !!! For those of you who may read this post check out the you tube video with the GOSS TARGET TORCH TIPS !!!!!!

Just started buying HVAC tools . Bought only JB so far. Vacuum pump,gauges and I really like them and the fact that they are made in the USA.

Why don't you like Yellow Jacket. Just trying to learn about new products.

Thanks Joe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast