Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    That hanger strap sure makes the job look bad. We use the regular pvc straps with the vinyl liner. There is NO way that I will install a humidifier in an attic. Talk about high liability.
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Post Likes
    Nice... Clean & Neat.

Post Likes
    You can also get clear primer and also a clear primer which glows under a black-light - so you can have a nice looking job and still prove to the inspector that you used primer.

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by kdr233 View Post
    Purple primer on flue pipe is stupid, IMO. You work your butt off to make something look good, but then you go and get that purple crap everywhere. I hate purple primer.

This install looks good. I would tidy up your control wiring near your zone controller. Your secondary pan seems to lead to nowhere, as its "escape" is plugged. Also, that combustion air seems to open to the attic. Why not use a concentric kit?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    You can also get clear primer and also a clear primer which glows under a black-light - so you can have a nice looking job and still prove to the inspector that you used primer.

PHM
    -------
    I just bought some of that. It is called "Unpurple Primer". I hate purple primer.
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Post Likes
    Looks like you forgot to hook up the drain on your overflow pan? I guess it's possible though that you plugged it instead.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjim041388 View Post
    Looks like you forgot to hook up the drain on your overflow pan? I guess it's possible though that you plugged it instead.
    Plugged with float switch

Post Likes
    Nice

Post Likes
    you would if told to by you're company boss or the client them selves the client is all ways right

Post Likes
    Looks great. I think I would have mounted the EIM somewhere else, at least where it could be better serviced. No worries on the gas flex, thats all we use here.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy37 View Post
    Looks great. I think I would have mounted the EIM somewhere else, at least where it could be better serviced. No worries on the gas flex, thats all we use here.
    Yea the eim is not set up in a way to make all of the low voltage look as good as I would like.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123