Thread: I lost a friend!!!!!!

Post Likes

Unhappy I lost a friend!!!!!!

today i recieved the news from a friend
    that one of my friend were killed by ISIL gumen

my friend name was muhammed shihab
    he was an orphan guy
    we studied together in the secondary school
    his big brother executed before Saddam fall down bcoz he said some bad words about Saddam Hussein
    he was the only man in his family and he left school to work for feeding his family
    he worked as a porter
    i saw him 3 years ago
    i asked him
    how is your condition now
    he answered me
    im working as a plumber and my life is better than before
    3 months ago ISIL forces took control of my city
    which i left
    before a month i heard that ISIL arrested him
    i wondered why those criminals arrested him
    what he did
    some folks said that he hided 3 soldiers in his house when the Iraqi army withdrawled from the city
    once the soldierd safely get out of the city
    ISIL forces knew that so they arrested my friend
    today i heard that he been killed
    i really get shocked
    and every time i remmeber him i cried
    he was a good guy
    and nice guy
    all of his friends liked him
    o GOd forgive my friend
    Power consists not in being able to strike another but in being able to control oneself when anger arises
    A diamond, is just a piece of coal that made good under pressure!
    In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity
    If success were easy everyone would be doing it.​

Post Likes
    What do you do with people that substitute reason with insanity?...obviously they cannot be reasoned with, so whats left?

Sorry about your friend kefah, he should have gotten out when you did.

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    I don't think it's an insurmountable problem. Here's my plan -

1. Call a press conference.
    2. Announce a new US policy. To be known as the Geometric Progression Policy. Same to be implemented immediately.

Outline Of Policy -

3. If you harm an American - the US will come to your area and kill 10 of your people.
    4. If you harm a second American - the US will come to your area and kill 100 people of your people.
    5. If you harm a third American - the US will come to your area and kill 1000 of your people.
    6. If you harm a fourth American - the US will come to your area and kill 10,000 or your people.
    6. If you harm a fifth American - the US will come to your area and kill 100,000 of your people.
    7. And so on - please think carefully about how many people you are willing to lose before making any decisions.
    8. If you harm the American by cutting their head off - we will start the procession by beginning at 10,000.

We in the US are presently able to count to very high numbers, but I have now directed our best mathematicians to develop methods to quickly count to infinity.

Anyone who does not want to participate in this new policy can signify their rejection of it by not harming Americans.

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    What do you do with people that substitute reason with insanity?...obviously they cannot be reasoned with, so whats left?

PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

thank u pal
    some of people didn't get out bcoz some didn't have money to hire house
    and his children couldn't withstand the live in camp in tent with temps up to 50 C
    some of them didn't able to go to Kurdistan bcoz the checkpoints (borders) were closed
    Last edited by kefah; 09-14-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Power consists not in being able to strike another but in being able to control oneself when anger arises

Post Likes
    Sorry to learn of your loss, Kefah. I truly wish things were quite different over there.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    thank u man

Fairfield and NewHaven Counties in Commecticut
    Post Likes
    Glad you are safe
    Quality and Value Service and Repair

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    I don't think it's an insurmountable problem. Here's my plan -

1. Call a press conference.
    2. Announce a new US policy. To be known as the Geometric Progression Policy. Same to be implemented immediately.

Outline Of Policy -

3. If you harm an American - the US will come to your area and kill 10 of your people.
    4. If you harm a second American - the US will come to your area and kill 100 people of your people.
    5. If you harm a third American - the US will come to your area and kill 1000 of your people.
    6. If you harm a fourth American - the US will come to your area and kill 10,000 or your people.
    6. If you harm a fifth American - the US will come to your area and kill 100,000 of your people.
    7. And so on - please think carefully about how many people you are willing to lose before making any decisions.
    8. If you harm the American by cutting their head off - we will start the procession by beginning at 10,000.

We in the US are presently able to count to very high numbers, but I have now directed our best mathematicians to develop methods to quickly count to infinity.

Anyone who does not want to participate in this new policy can signify their rejection of it by not harming Americans.

PHM
    -------
    Best idea I've heard in a long time, should be posted in all the major papers around the world, and online.

Sorry to hear about your friend Kefah, we wish you the best of luck, and couldn't imagine the things you are dealing with on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezeking2000 View Post
    Glad you are safe
    thank u
    i really appreciate that

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shavedneon View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friend Kefah, we wish you the best of luck, and couldn't imagine the things you are dealing with on a daily basis.
    thank u man
    its terrible here
    but bcoz i have friends such u and other
    i can overcome most of problem

Post Likes
    Really sorry about that kefah. I blame that on Obama not been committed to keeping troops in Iraq maintaining peace until the place was stable with government at least as good a Saddam's.

We broke up a government which allowed everyone to live in peace as long as they didn't oppose Saddam and that is better than most governments in the ME. Women, non Muslims and Christians had freedom to live in peace under him.

Now the country has been destroyed and hundreds of thousands killed, tortured, ran out of their homes, lives destroyed, etc. for what reason? To protect Kuwait? There was more freedom in Iraq than Kuwait.

Give me a break we didn't owe them nothing and now the whole world is paying the price with a growing war with radical Muslims with no end in sight. And four presidents are guilty of causing the problem.

George H Bush started it by launching an attack against Iraqi forces in Kuwait from SA causing Osama to form Al Qaeda to target the US for terrorist attacks resulting in several attacks in Africa, the ME and the WTC twice with the final destruction of the WTC.

Clinton is guilty of not capturing or killing Osama when he had the opportunity laid out for him by the CIA over seven different times. Didn't want to hurt his image or legacy I guess.

GW Bush when he invaded Iraq and took out their government and hanged Saddam and it was replaced with a much harsher government and civil war started and Christians were either killed or fled the country.

Obama when he pulled all our troops out of Iraq with a government in place set up to aggravate and escalate the civil war.

That is how I see it for sure and all are welcome to disagree. For the record I've been opposed from the get go with the first action against Iraq by GH Bush. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    thank u pal
    i really appreciate that from u
    most of what u said are right
    thank u again

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in