Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    If you have to have fluke the best they got in a single meter for HVACR is the 902 or the 322/116 combo.

Post Likes
    I love my 323/116 combo pack. Comes with it's own bag I can keep everything stored in. Nice and neat and clean.

Post Likes
    What would be a good second meter if I were to get the UEI DL389, or would I not need a second meter? Thanks for the help everyone I appreciate!

Post Likes
    Shouldn't need a second meter with the UEI. It's always good to have a back up though. the amprobe 51NAV is on my tool wish list. I have a uei dl379, FP hs36 and fluke 902 on the truck.

Post Likes
    Ok thanks. Does the 379 come with the accessories to check temp? Guy I work with has a pipe clamp style accessory he plugs into the clamp meter then is able to check temp

Post Likes
    Yes it comes with a standard temp probe. You can buy a pipe clamp probe seperately.

Post Likes
    get the 376!!, i love this thing!! really the only thing it doesnt have is temp and miroamps.. unless you are going to specialize in something. most of the time that is all i use, its a good looking and well functioning tool that i have complete faith in. otherwise if you want an all in one, i was eyeing the new fieldiece meters

Post Likes
    Just go to Johnstone supply, they will put together what you need to get started, even a notepad and pen, you will need that.

Post Likes
    notepad and pen
    Don't forget a 5 gallon bucket my favorite multi tool

Edit:I'm a uei pheonix fanboy, have fieldpiece and fluke but me ol uei still what I end up grabbing most times. Spend the extra $75-$200 on other tools.

Edit:NEver tried it but, have heard the uei will work with fieldpiece attachments.

Edit: the fieldpiece wins hands down for the case they send with their meters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12