Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWUD UCP-1 manual

Hey guys, I just recently started working on a couple buildings with multiple Trane SWUD units (circa '90) and am having a hard time finding a manual on the controller/ucm. If anyone has something they could email me or knows where else I could find one I would greatly appreciate it. The old Computrol ems system is currently giving the VFD commands and is quite tempermental, I may be looking to command them with the UCP instead if its not too involved, but need some better info than whats on the 24 year old schematics lol. Thanks

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamiltime View Post
    Hey guys, I just recently started working on a couple buildings with multiple Trane SWUD units (circa '90) and am having a hard time finding a manual on the controller/ucm. If anyone has something they could email me or knows where else I could find one I would greatly appreciate it. The old Computrol ems system is currently giving the VFD commands and is quite tempermental, I may be looking to command them with the UCP instead if its not too involved, but need some better info than whats on the 24 year old schematics lol. Thanks
    Got the pdf. Need an e-mail to forward it to Hamiltime.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I get a copy of this as well? Anyone know the COMM protocol on these? Guessing Non Iso COMM3?

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could I also get a copy if it's still available? I have several and am looking to replace the controllers. Thanks in advance.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously, the post is almost 6 years old.