+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problem with Powerlink G3

Post Likes

Problem with Powerlink G3

We have a few G3 500 controllers we've installed in the past 8-10 years that have had the same problem. They stop responding to input switches. You can move the input to a new input, reprogram it and it will work on that input until that one stops working. We have had this one three separate jobs. We then would have to send the controller back to square d to be rebuilt. When this occurs, one of the LEDs in the input connection compartment goes dim and then out when you close that input. Tech support told me that means the power supply is getting shorted out. It does this without any wires connected and I just jumper between com and the bad input. Now we have one doing this again and tech support informed me they no longer repair these controls and we need to purchase a new one. Anyone have any idea what is causing this to happen or how to repair a control doing this? Thanks for any replies and sorry for the long post!

Craig

Post Likes
    This all information which you can share over here that can be send the controller back to square to be rebuilt.We then would have to send the controller back to square d to be rebuilt. When this occurs, one of the LEDs in the input connection compartment goes dim and then out when you close that input.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in