Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasespeed View Post
    I'm trusted to do the right thing(which is a big deal for me).
    Huge.

I applied to the other place; we'll see.

Thanks for the replies, guys.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    Huge.

I applied to the other place; we'll see.

Thanks for the replies, guys.
    Good luck then. I'd start making a check list of things you might want answers to if you get a chance to have an interview.

Post Likes
    LOL
    it's funny to me to see people place demands on businesses.
    3 years in the field doesn't qualify you to demand anything.

at 5 years in the field i thought i had residential down, after seeing numerous systems refuse to work properly, i have less confidence at 7 years than i did at 5.

here in los angeles, you're going to get laid off somewhere between 8 months and 2 years and spend time on unemployment, no matter how awesome you are.

i've seen several companies lay-off good techs and pay the price for it, but they still don't care.
    the fact is, they'd rather go bankrupt than admit they need anyone.

...and this is coming to an area near you soon, because everyone copies L.A.

if you're getting a steady paycheck, you have a good job

Post Likes
    keep mum in your shop on testing the deeper end of the job pool,keep up sending resumes out and interviewing.when you give in the 2 weeks notice there you'll get a sit down ...."WHY"from them.... or the other "we don't need a notice you can leave now" so that will show what they think of your hard work.if you stay there plan on redoing all your hard work to prove it again for the new owners. so that makes leaving easy it is your future always keep that in mind techs make changes for 2 reasons more money and responsibility and a healthier working enviorment...
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12