Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Huhhhhhh, your wrong

You just stated that 400 ppm of carbon dioxide is just as dangerous as 400 ppm of carbon monoxide and telling me I'm a simpleton and don't know anything.

Care the explain the law of conservation of energy, and how it causes the CO2 molecule to create extra additional energy. If so then we just found a way to eliminate fossil fuel.

Again I don't have to explain anything, you seem to be the one trying to change my opinion

I'll end here before I make you mad because you seem to be getting there
    Have good evening

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    HMMMMM if it blocks heat from leaving wouldn't it block heat from the sun from entering too?
    Did you come up with that or was it from a website you frequent that passes that off for science? Or was it inspired by a certain fake news channel that says silly stuff like that is OK because there is a question mark at the end?
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    I'm not even going to bother bye

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    Huhhhhhh, your wrong

You just stated that 400 ppm of carbon dioxide is just as dangerous as 400 ppm of carbon monoxide and telling me I'm a simpleton and don't know anything.

Care the explain the law of conservation of energy, and how it causes the CO2 molecule to create extra additional energy. If so then we just found a way to eliminate fossil fuel.

Again I don't have to explain anything, you seem to be the one trying to change my opinion

I'll end here before I make you mad because you seem to be getting there
    Have good evening
    That wasn't what I said, try reading the post again.

It doesn't violate Conservation of Energy at all my friend. It is not a closed system that we are talking about. Read the link I put with it. I can explain it further but the website does a good job of it.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

Post Likes
    https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/data/wlevels/#observations

Here's 140 years of water levels on the Great Lakes. The current water levels of Lake Michigan, which were normal when I was a kid are now considered high. I have to believe for no other reason than man made objects along the Lake Michigan shoreline were built based on the water levels of the time. My family has been vacationing in Door County Wisconsin annually since 1974. In 1974 the streams where the trout and salmon spawned were robust with both water and fish. The streams dried up in the 1990's and there were areas of shoreline, that had water in the 70's, that you could now walk out 50 yards. It destroyed the boating tourism and impacted many of the business' The county spent millions of dollars dredging out marinas up and down the shoreline so boats would be able to navigate in and out of the marinas thru the shallow rocky water. The water levels are now back to the levels they were in the 70's and the previously dried up streams now have water in them.

The graphs prove that the level of water is cyclical.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345