Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues again

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    And again today. I ran those malware sites last week. Can't get on today with the computer. I get immediate pop ups from adobe and java and they don't look legit. When I try to close them it knocks me off the site. Only happening here
    I got them too. all was good then the "java" update screen popped up. actually 2 of them. 1 was full screen and the other was half. I clicked the "x" to delete them but brought me to some alligator site. and now it is running slow again. not as bad as last time though. every time I refresh I see different sites in the addressee box. I had to restart my laptop in hopes something would get better. did site security change? I don't remember a fraction of these issues before. what could be drawing these people here? what do they want with us, we are just no good tin knockers. lol

Post Likes

Post Likes
    I ended up with several pop-ups this afternoon when the site tried to load. First issues I've had since the last go round. I'm running Chrome now instead of IE
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Post Likes
    Could be me but site seems to take forever to load. Any one else notice this?

Post Likes
    it does seem a little slow tonight. I noticed it earlier but just assumed it was my restaurant internet, its slow anyway. now I am home and it's still slow. not bad though. just enough to notice.

Post Likes
    working good here in the Stan, but our Co computer have LOTS of security measures to prevent lots of loading things like FB ect.

Post Likes
    I use google chrome. I dont have any of these issues that you guys see. I dont run any malware software either. I was hijacked, trojaned, and spammed to death using IE. Firefox is just a pain in the but.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12