Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    OK I didn't crack it a quarter turn . I'll try that next

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I have a different problem,the gauge pull down to below 50 microns very quickly,less then 10 minutes, I tried cleaning it same result,brought another gauge same condition. These are on system change outs,not pulling vacuum on compressor or condenser coils just line set and evap coil
    It also slowly rises to above 500 microns after 10 minutes I am using a JB pump 5cfm any thoughts, the system perform well after they a re started any thoughts on this just seems to fast, I generally run my pump for a 1/2 hour to 45 minutes

Post Likes
    You are right to question this. It should take a while to get a lineset and evaporator down to 50 microns, especially if there are hoses involved as well.

If you are using a 69086 vacuum gauge, make sure you have the correct sensor number entered into the handheld unit.

Post Likes
    I will check it again but I'm almost positive that I entered the correct number, remember that I replace the original one for the same concern. Aside from having two micron guages attached at the same time how else can I determine if I have a faulty one.
    If I were to hook up my vacuum pump to an empty recovering cylinder is there a spec on how long it should take to get to below 75 microns, remembering that I am only concerned with too short a time, if it took longer than I would suspect a weak pump/ bad guage manifold or hoses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12