Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Yellow Jacket Series 41 rebuild kit

From this page at YJ: http://www.yellowjacket.com/product/744, it shows a #41080 rebuild kit. I tried to Google that number but couldn't find it.

I did find this vendor page: http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/ye...arts/index.htm with altogether different numbers! Since I can find these different numbered parts, it looks like your website including your video is incorrect.
    Bill

Post Likes
    Doesn't YJ overhaul gauges for free for life? You pay $12.50 shipping. So why not just send them in?
    Quote Originally Posted by wptski View Post
    From this page at YJ: http://www.yellowjacket.com/product/744, it shows a #41080 rebuild kit. I tried to Google that number but couldn't find it.

I did find this vendor page: http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/ye...arts/index.htm with altogether different numbers! Since I can find these different numbered parts, it looks like your website including your video is incorrect.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Doesn't YJ overhaul gauges for free for life? You pay $12.50 shipping. So why not just send them in?
    Why would they sell parts for them then??

I don't need any parts yet but was just looking into them.
    Bill

Post Likes
    The 410801 is a complete rebuild kit for Series 41. Includes O-rings, valve seats, hand wheels, pistons, screws, retaining nuts and truss.
    The part numbers on the vendor page are individual parts.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by YELLOW JACKET View Post
    The 410801 is a complete rebuild kit for Series 41. Includes O-rings, valve seats, hand wheels, pistons, screws, retaining nuts and truss.
    The part numbers on the vendor page are individual parts.
    Look again as the 41123 is the whole kit. Sure you don't have an extra digit in your number?
    Bill

Post Likes
    You are right Bill. The part number for the complete kit is 41080. This kit does include, among other parts, two of the complete HANDLE rebuilds kits, which is part #41123.

Post Likes
    You are right Bill. The part number for the complete kit is 41080. This kit does include, among other parts, two of the complete HANDLE rebuilds kits, which is part #41123.
    I hate to be a PITA but the only thing that comes up on a search of "Yellow Jacket 41080" is your video which I'm questioning, this thread and a picture of Series 41 parts at your site(including the vendor) which doesn't have that numbered part shown. This may sound like the current Washington hearing where GM's Mary Bara was questioned about changing ignition switch part numbers.
    Bill

Post Likes
    If you tell me what city you live in I'll be happy to respond with someone in your area who carries that part.

Post Likes
    If you tell me what city you live in I'll be happy to respond with someone in your area who carries that part.
    Sorry, I just woke up! This must be a new part number containing two 41123 kits that no online vendor stocks yet. I ordered a pack of the "O" rings alone and a side order of the proper grease.
    Bill

Post Likes
    I never had a set of gauges that long to need a rebuild!

Post Likes
    Correct!

Post Likes
    I just sent mine in with $12 or maybe it was $12.50 and got them back good as new a couple of weeks later.

Post Likes
    Yes. $12.50 for S&H and we'll fix what's broken and update anything that's changed. Just like brand new!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast