Post Likes

Need Help With A Door Gasket For A Paint Booth

I've got a customer that owns an auto body shop and I service the oil heater used for one of the paint booths. The company that makes the paint booth is located in South Africa and will not respond to messages I've left via email and phone. So if anybody knows where to get a gasket that looks like the one in the photographs it would be appreciated

.Attachment 4558

Attachment 4559

I know how hard it is trying to find gaskets for some of the older equipment, but if this looks like something you've seen before and know where to locate it let me know. I'm in a hurry right now, I'll post the dimensions later.

Post Likes
    Put your email # in your profile or email me (check profile), so I can send you the name & number of a company you can try here in town. They deal with anything to do with industrial paint equipment (booths, ovens, conveyors as well as spray equipment, air compressors and driers equipment) and ship all over North America. It might be worth contacting them. If they can't help you they might have an idea who can.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gruntly View Post
    Put your email # in your profile or email me (check profile), so I can send you the name & number of a company you can try here in town. They deal with anything to do with industrial paint equipment (booths, ovens, conveyors as well as spray equipment, air compressors and driers equipment) and ship all over North America. It might be worth contacting them. If they can't help you they might have an idea who can.
    Thank you for responding so quickly. I will shoot you an email with my info.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleon-dynomite View Post
    I've got a customer that owns an auto body shop and I service the oil heater used for one of the paint booths. The company that makes the paint booth is located in South Africa and will not respond to messages I've left via email and phone. So if anybody knows where to get a gasket that looks like the one in the photographs it would be appreciated

.Attachment 4558

Attachment 4559

I know how hard it is trying to find gaskets for some of the older equipment, but if this looks like something you've seen before and know where to locate it let me know. I'm in a hurry right now, I'll post the dimensions later.
    I can't help you with your gasket sichyayshun, but I will say that "Napoleon, you're just jealous because I've been chatting on line with babes all day".
    Luke 6:31

Post Likes
    The manufacture of the paint booth finally got in touch with me. It appears they have changed the gasket but atleast they offer a replacement. Just wanted to update the thread. Thanks