Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by paulheater View Post
    Navien i had bad experience with their service teck wanted to dump the fault on end user and thats not right hope your issue was resolved good luck with Navien units looks like they have lost lot of customers due to their service and they want to quickly turn the fault on customers so end user has to buy parts which are costly its worth Rinnai at least they are honest and helpful

I would not recommend Navien bad taste
    Please don't dig up anymore 3 year old posts. Especially if you are only going to bash the equipment and not comment on the install, which is what this board is for.

Post Likes
    Some things take time. Someone just answered a question yesterday for me. I asked the question seven years ago. <g>

PHM
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pnasty View Post
    Please don't dig up anymore 3 year old posts. Especially if you are only going to bash the equipment and not comment on the install, which is what this board is for.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

3. Likes Pnasty liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyed View Post

Navien is a horrible company to deal with.
    Do you still feel this way 7 years later??? If so give some detail. Companies can sometimes improve their customer service greatly and I have found Navien to be one of the best.

5. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by worm5932 View Post
    You did the job about 4 years ago? You'll feel the same way in about 3 years.
    While we are digging up old posts, I still love propress! Do yearly PMs on a lot of the jobs we have been pressing since 12’ with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Easier to fast fill the system using the external feed/relief. But your right navien rec's using auto fill.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345