Post Likes

another "Imanifold"

heard rumors of another "Imanifold" from another manufacturer that debuted at a trade show in the last year......anybody know which manufacturer?

Post Likes
    Seen this one at past shows but never seemed to go anywhere

http://www.metreco.com

Post Likes
    I did a thread on the Metreco kit January of last year after spending half a day with them at the AHR expo.
    It seemed promising, but I've not seen that they had final FCC approval, or any US distribution yet.
    It has a good quality feel to it, but at $2500+ for the base kit, and no temp/RH probes, I don't think they will ever gain any traction.

Then there is the Service Assistant.
    It has been around, and improved upon, for more than a decade, but it is around $5000 plus annual support/training fees(was >$15000 10+ years ago), and connects to a dedicated Palm Pilot type device.
    I believe it is geared toward commercial system commissioning and energy program verification though.

Post Likes
    Jim, did you get my PM? There are a lot of features that I want which I think remote sensors can be built to do for iManifold.

Post Likes
    must have been the metreco kit they were talkin about. yeah, at that price point, it's gonna be hard to compete.