+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ref plus cooler, 2 Evap coils

Post Likes

ref plus cooler, 2 Evap coils

I am going to install a ref plus cooler at a confectionary today with 2 Evaporator coils, I have done a few but i will be honest i usually work with residential and commercial air conditioning but am trying to get into more refrigeration so i have been taking on a few jobs like this one. Any tips or problems and solutions you have ran into would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Post Likes

?

Walk in / Reach in ? , I'll start by saying , pee-traps , down hill to comp. or trap at all times , make controls easy to see, evacuate properly , If it looks good it runs Good .

need more info
    Outlaw guns? only outlaws will have guns
    Those who live by the sword are SHOT by us who don't.

Post Likes
    Ref-plus that will be your problem, guarenteed leak. If Daniel was salesman, expect no warranty support

Post Likes
    ya its a ref plus... are they known to leak??? im going to have problems then with 2 evaporators! and yes i have P-traps on the suction line because the compressor is above the evap coils!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in