Post Likes

LG ductless a/c where do you get parts in Canada

LG ductless a/c where do you get parts? I've called two local suppliers that say they sell the product, but they never call back and seem to lose any info I gave them. Its like they're glad to sell it to you, but don't come back for parts.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

Post Likes
    Woseley always brings parts in for me

Post Likes
    Have you tried Master or Eastern? United? One of them should be able to get their hands on whatever you need, if they don't have it in stock.

Post Likes
    Thanks for the reply.
    I had called Masters, they say they only deal with the vrf line from LG. I have a resi brand (LS240CP) in a commercial building.
    Noble Trade website promotes LG, but don't seem interested in selling the product.
    Wolseley website looks to be big on LG. I'll try then Monday.
    ENJOY THE RIDE

Post Likes
    Have you tried contacting LG directly? They could probably help with your issue.

Post Likes
    I would call LG Directly, you'll end up talking to a service rep in Toronto, at which point they can set you up with a local distributor close to you, or ship directly to you I believe. The chances of your distributor having the part you need is likely slim, and would still need to be ordered from the warehouse in Toronto.

LG Parts and Service: 1-866-543-8324
    http://lgdfs.ca/en/technical-support...l-support.aspx

Post Likes
    Called Wolseley today. They got back to me in 20 minutes. Turns out there are two compressors in this 2 ton unit. LG recommends replacing both and a discharge tube, probably a screen or something.
    ENJOY THE RIDE