Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck0norris10 View Post
    made my night lol
    Would have really been funny if the blower motor turned out to good and the problem was somehting else

Post Likes
    Hahahaha.. funniest thing ive seen on here yet!

Post Likes
    Give that man a job!
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes

I am pretty sure you met Charlie Mansons brother, and he murdered that furnace like his brother murdered Tate.

Post Likes
    Lol... I thought that guy looked familiar. I would have laughed my ass of if I walked into that scenario.
    Heating/Cooling Services Inc.
    www.heatingandcoolingservicesinc.com

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by philjafo View Post
    Potheads are lazy, that looks more like the drug of choice is crystal meth.
    That would have been in a scrap yard if it was a meth head. Pot head would have had cheeto finger prints all over the place.

The customers pose is the best. Best post in a long time.

Post Likes
    Ok here is the rest of the story, After I got it put back together I took a pic of the furnace and the old half furnace attached to it. It was a Clare Mega Save the HO and a friend cut in half and hooked to the York. not sure if this belongs on the wall of pride or wall of shame. I think it was a pretty good idea myself because he did not have to deal with any return air drop.

Post Likes
    Well, I just R&Red the HSI on my parent's York downflow (P3DHB12N07501A) in the house they just bought, looks just like the one in this post except upside down, and while I was in there I cleaned the blower and secondary HX and oiled the inducer motor bearings. I just love how you have to pull the inducer to get to the igniter .

Anyway I had to pull the back panel to get to one of the screws holding in the main blower as my hands were too big to reach past the motor. On the plus side I too got to easily inspect the HX for cracks, luckily none found. Does this upflow model also happen to have those same pesky 2 screws all the way at the back of the blower housing flange?

Theirs had a couple of clumps of insulation in the blower, secondary, and A coil from mice.
    To get the degree symbol ° on Windows hold down the Alt key and type 0176 or 248 on the keyboard number pad. It is also available via the character map, and on Windows 8.1 devices with a touchscreen via the on screen keyboard.

There is no "E" in either BluVac or Blu-ray Disc.

If you are the type where the painting is more important than the frame, or you just like movies, join me in listening to the widescreen.org podcast.

Post Likes
    This biz is so simple, anyone can do it.
    Oh, wait!

I had one last year- some guy attempted to DIY his own furnace. Electrical problem somewhere. He had removed the board & replaced it w/ the wrong one & then stripped out all the wiring & replaced it w/ left over wiring from his hot rod project. When I got there, everything was in a pile & wiring diagram had gotten wet & was unreadable.
    I get it all back together & then tell him it was a dirty flame sensor!!!!

Post Likes
    My grand kid is down the street in HVAC-R school right this minute... Im going to try and find a way to get that picture to them... or have the school access this website.. That is such a good example of what to expect from homeowner help...
    For the Government to Give Something to you - THEY HAVE TO TAKE IT WAY FROM SOMEONE ELSE FIRST...

Post Likes
    I once installed a new furnace inside of a Williamson-Five-in-One since everything but the heat exchanger was good. the only way you could tell was that pvc was coming out instead of metal pipe. I'll bet the inspector didn't know whether to s..t or go blind

Quote Originally Posted by n8ies View Post
    Ok here is the rest of the story, After I got it put back together I took a pic of the furnace and the old half furnace attached to it. It was a Clare Mega Save the HO and a friend cut in half and hooked to the York. not sure if this belongs on the wall of pride or wall of shame. I think it was a pretty good idea myself because he did not have to deal with any return air drop.

It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    SPECTACULAR JOB!!! He gets the $50 off special with purchase of $700 blower motor.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by billg View Post
    I once installed a new furnace inside of a Williamson-Five-in-One since everything but the heat exchanger was good.
    admit it... You just didn't want to haul that 5 in 1 out of the basement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast