Post Likes

Buderus GB142. 6L error any takers?

Ionization code. Fuel/air mix. Replaced sensor( basically flame sensor) No Gucci! Didn't have manometer but 500 gal tank 65% full. Or empty as I was looking at it at the time. It was coldest day of yr in long time! Just coincidence idk? Think could've been low Lp pressure

Post Likes
    Gucci's are sold at Saks 5th Avenue. You can try there.

Post Likes
    Wow you guys r brutal. I like it. But still no buderus guys huh? Just comedians.

Post Likes
    Sounds like you know more bout saks than anything. Heh heh.

Post Likes
    i've worked on buderus but:

- you havent provided any details in coherent english language
    - you havent proven whether you are a tech or homeowner (we cannot provide diy advice)

also, reposting the same topic over and over again will only annoy the techs here and pester the mods, which may result in your profile being banned.

so, based on the available information given in ALL of your threads i can only say "call a professional"

Post Likes
    I stated I was a tech. S-2 from CT. I tried to reintroduce my question in a more understandable fashion maybe you didn't take time to reread it. I thought I would get some serious answers here and have seen replies to lesser inquiries. Sorry I'm not up to your standard. Maybe I should step up to the pedastal your standing on. Thanks but no thanks. I guess this site isn't for me.

Post Likes
    My apologies. I stated I was a tech in a different thread

- - - Updated - - -

Although everything else stands.

Post Likes
    by posting in AOP residential it is assumed you are a non-tech and no professional advice is given other than to 'call a professional'

no technical advice is given in any of the open forums. if you want technical advice, apply as a professional member and repost your question, with data details, in an appropriate closed forum.