Post Likes

Cool CONTROLS - Service Tech, Service Mgr/Coordinator/Tech, Graphics, Eng, Sales

www.qbctampa.com, contact Brent Sondgerath - Technical Sales and Support, bsondgerath@qbctampa.com, C 813-244-7565

We are a small HVAC Controls Company (< 30 employees) located in Tampa, FL distributing Johnson Controls - Metasys (N2, BACnet & LON) in the Greater Tampa Bay Area since 1997.

We install, service and are a local stocking distributor of the JCI Metasys Products for West Central Florida.

We have grown to include a sister DIV 16 Electrical Company, whom is looking for help as well.

We prefer Controls and/or HVAC Service experience, please. For the right candidate training and growth potential is encouraged.

Available positions are:

Service Tech - Onsite service and commissioning technician.

Service Mgr/Coordinator/Tech - Service Manager and/or Coordinator to dispatch technicians, find new work, support our existing customers.

Graphics and engineering, generate DBs, graphics, trouble-shoot requests for service through remote access, grow to engineering, create controller files, Visio dwgs.

Sales New construction and service sales for controls.

Call or Email me for more information, we are a growing company and hire for life.

www.qbctampa.com, contact Brent Sondgerath - Technical Sales and Support, bsondgerath@qbctampa.com, C 813-244-7565
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Likes
    Man. Makes me wish I was still in the market for a controls guy job.

Post Likes
    Makes me wish I wanted to live in Fl.

Post Likes
    We are a growing low voltage controls contractor-distributor, installation and service company for the Greater Tampa Bay area (Tampa, FL). We continue to support the (JCI) Johnson Controls Metasys product (N2 OPEN, BACnet and LON) distribute and support the JCI (FX) Facility Explorer product (Native BACnet Custom Programmable Controllers). The FX (BAS) Building Automation System supervisory controller is a JCI, (JACE) JAVA Application Control Engine, http://www.niagaraax.com, http://cgproducts.johnsoncontrols.com, JCI FX http://cgproducts.johnsoncontrols.co...DF/1900552.pdf

Our service offerings include control for HVAC equipment from simple DX package and split system AHU/RTUs, to small and large chilled water VAVAHU/RTUs, VAVs, Chiller and Boiler systems, integration of 3rd party equipment (AHU/RTUs, Chillers, VFDs, (CRACs) Computer Room ACs, UPS), including existing supervisory and field controllers from other existing brands.

Feel free to contact me directly with questions, we are looking for controls labor from A to Z.