+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Similar Products to P266 Fan Speed Control

Post Likes

Question Similar Products to P266 Fan Speed Control

Does anyone know of similar products to a P266 Fan Speed Control. This controller runs off 24VAC and can control a motor up to 208/240VAC. It can also control up to three identical fan motors (with just an on/off capacity) for staging within a system.

The one that I know of is the JCI P266, but I'd appreciate any feedback!!

Thanks in advance!

Post Likes
    Have google search for condenser fan speed controller.
    UA LU 562

Post Likes
    ICM makes a controller (ICM333) that will operate off either temperature or pressure transducers. A lot cheaper and in my opinion, so far , better. I've installed some of these replacing the dual Johnson control unit for some Data Air condensers. I used two transducers, one for each circuit in the condenser. The thing I like about them is that in a tight control box all the controls are up front. You can set the temp or pressure range they operate and are good for 120/208/230 and 480 volt.
    http://www.icmcontrols.com/HEAD-PRES...-Prodlist.html

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmytee View Post
    ICM makes a controller (ICM333) that will operate off either temperature or pressure transducers. A lot cheaper and in my opinion, so far , better. I've installed some of these replacing the dual Johnson control unit for some Data Air condensers. I used two transducers, one for each circuit in the condenser. The thing I like about them is that in a tight control box all the controls are up front. You can set the temp or pressure range they operate and are good for 120/208/230 and 480 volt.
    http://www.icmcontrols.com/HEAD-PRES...-Prodlist.html
    Looks like if you use the one for pressure it would be a 0-5 volt input on the ICM controller. That would be slick to use this with a control module for a small pressure relief fan or the like. Good info Jimmy...
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in