Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by FVP View Post
    Jeffsmg,

next time try reading forum and maybe you'll find that I wrote it. Greg doesn't have manual.
    Sent from the van with the a/c on.

Post Likes
    To Jeffsmg, send me your email in private message,I will email you a copy of the Annie manual,I just had it scanned last night.

Post Likes
    FVP,

Maybe you should read post #19.

Jeffsmg,
    I'll see if I can find it. Alot going on right now may take awhile.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleng View Post
    To Jeffsmg, send me your email in private message,I will email you a copy of the Annie manual,I just had it scanned last night.
    Thanks Gleng.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by greg58 View Post
    FVP,

Maybe you should read post #19.

Jeffsmg,
    I'll see if I can find it. Alot going on right now may take awhile.
    HAHAHAHAHA ORALE! If you see on #19 that was way back in 2015. Plus Poodle Head Mickey never posted a Thank You if he recieved it. I believe that he did because Greg said he'd email it.
    I have a PDF manual. Thats why I typed everything to save people from asking to email copy. I would be more than happy to email you one if you'd like. But it's that remnant rebellious side of me that got the better of me Muahahahaha. OLE!

Post Likes
    First, yes I do know that this was discussed four years ago. But given that there was more than a page of responses today, it is clear the you all still use this "forum" and remain interested in this issue. (After all, I was looking for a manual to use a piece of gear that hasn't been made since before half of you were born, yet there is sufficient interest in it that companies are remaking it today -- how foolish they must be!)

Second, this is the first time I have used a "Forum". I do not have a Facebook page, I do not use Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat, QZone, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+ or an of the 65+ social media applications that youngsters seem glued to these days. I do use things called a telephone and email for virtually all of my communication -- these are fast and are communications are rarely misunderstood or result in abusive anonymous responses. So, I apologize to everyone who took a personal interest or who may have suffered some personal injury from my post (which, BTW, does contain my email address in a format using words to avoid censorship).

Finally, please ignore my ignorant use of this forum. In the future, I will avoid this anonymous cloud of people who claim to be "helpful" to their fellow technicians and will rather seek help from my known colleagues and friends who are slow on their ungenerous retorts yet are quick on their helpfulness.

Jeff

Post Likes
    Jeffsmg; I told you to send your email, I will email the A-12 manual.I spent the time to scan it, just for you, no games no BS.

Post Likes
    Thank you. As noted previously, my email address is admin at ce3000 dot com (admin@ce3000.com)

Post Likes
    Glen:

Received the PDF. Thank you for your help and your effort. It is appreciated.

Jeff

Post Likes

Annie Hermetic Analyzer

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsmg View Post
    Thank you. As noted previously, my email address is admin at ce3000 dot com (admin@ce3000.com)
    Jeffsmg,

I too emailed you my PDF version. out of curiosity if it's the same as Gleng's I would appreciate to verify. if it's not would you send me his copy. I like Forums, the banter the misunderstandings, all the opinions and excellent advice from retired experts, so Welcome to your First Forum. I too don't like social media. By the way maybe I was born in 1960 way before Mechanical Refrigeration Enterprises founded in 1992 started making Annie.

Post Likes

Annie Manual

Thank you for sending your version of the manual. It is different, but that may be because it looks like yours may be for the A-12X -- the "Export" version. Gleng's manual may also be missing a page. I have some other portions of manuals, and I may be able to put one complete manual together for the A-12. If I am successful in finding all the pages, I will advise on the forum and find a way to put it on the Internet for download.

Thank You,

Jeff
    Last edited by jeffsmg; 08-09-2019 at 10:35 PM. Reason: typo

Post Likes
    Jeffsmg,
    Thank You for sending Gleng's version. Good luck in completing a manual.

Post Likes
    If this works the entire A-12 manual should show up below
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast