Post Likes

Confused CRM/ERP Dispatch software. What are you guys using?

Hi there :?)

We are evaluating various CRM/ERP Dispatch software for commercial HVAC company in Canada. Any recommendations /experiences good or bad out there?

What are you guy using?

Cheers!

Post Likes
    Anybody?

Post Likes
    We are currently using wintac along with sage quest but we are really thinking about switching to hindsite due to the ability to use quickbooks with it. Goodluck!

Post Likes
    Thanks for the reply, My understanding is that WINTAC offers quickbooks integration, is there a another reason you're considering the switch from WINTAC to Hindsite? How is WINtac handling projects?Thanks in advance :?)

Quote Originally Posted by Wentze83 View Post
    We are currently using wintac along with sage quest but we are really thinking about switching to hindsite due to the ability to use quickbooks with it. Goodluck!

Post Likes
    moved to tech to tech

Post Likes
    The company I work for uses a program called ESC.

Post Likes
    Techanywhere tied into SAMpro in the office.

The system has become more stable since I started with the company 1.5 years ago. Now, I couldn't imagine doing my job without it.

Techanywhere enables us to track every piece of equipment we service. If I need to see what a previous tech has done I can look it up with the app, not having to bother anyone else. This alone is a great feature but it is so much more than that!

What size is your company? Where in Canada?

Post Likes
    We are looking at Aptora. Anyone tried or used it?

Post Likes
    My company uses esc- 13 by desco. Good software. Your techs will have to have smartphones. The limits of esc are few and really helps keep track of call backs and customer cost. You can totally go paperless with it as well.

- - - Updated - - -

My company uses esc- 13 by desco. Good software. Your techs will have to have smartphones. The limits of esc are few and really helps keep track of call backs and customer cost. You can totally go paperless with it as well.

Post Likes
    We have been using Intuits Field Service Management for the past year. We supply each tech with a tablet and it's a free app to download. Best part is it links to Quickbooks.

So customer calls in and office personnel creates the ticket/work-order. It is then assigned to a tech who receives an email alert for the new ticket. Tech opens the ticket and "picks it up". He then fills out the details and creates the invoice. Once the job is complete he has the customer sign the tablet in the signature screen. From there he can email the customer a copy right there or just complete the ticket and it is mailed from the office.

Down fall.... We do have a data agreement through AT&T for each tablet which is costly overhead. Of course the techs love having them so its like a bonus for them as well. Then some customers require having a hard copy which means we still have to have hand written tickets ready to fill out if needed, however that doesn't happen often. We are looking into printers in each van but that will be in the future.

Thats about it, I recommend Field Service Management.

Post Likes
    Little late for this post, but the company i work for uses Aptora. We use iPads for mobile version. It was a learning curve to get used to, but all is well and we have been paperless for 6+months. If you have any other questions since this post was a long time ago, just ask.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachBottomRob View Post
    Little late for this post, but the company i work for uses Aptora. We use iPads for mobile version. It was a learning curve to get used to, but all is well and we have been paperless for 6+months. If you have any other questions since this post was a long time ago, just ask.
    Were there any patches recently?

Post Likes
    Are you still using Intuit FSM?