Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I have a ups store close that is convenient if you know a way to set up credit with ups? Just send me the info if not we will figure something out.

Post Likes
    UPS it is, will set up credit. Thanks
    "Christ is the Son of God Who died for the redemption of sinners and was resurrected after three days. This is the greatest truth in the universe. I die because of my belief in Christ."
    Watchman Nee

Post Likes
    Great just let me know and its yours.

Post Likes
    2 Motor companies and 2 bearing companies later I have found some bearings. As soon as Jacob at Gopher Bearing http://www.gopherbearing.com/ dialed his caliper onto the bearings he said -yep, 6203's. And so I bought 4. The shaft is a 1/2" NOT A 13mm. And it looks like to me that all the 1/2" shaft ECM's will use this same bearing. At-least the one's that I have torn apart so far.Friends and family will get new bearings on their ECM's at the ten year milestone. Way cheaper than burnt up windings or overheated modules.
    "Christ is the Son of God Who died for the redemption of sinners and was resurrected after three days. This is the greatest truth in the universe. I die because of my belief in Christ."
    Watchman Nee

Post Likes
    How about that? I just used a couple dozen 6203's building an aluminum diamond-plate bed-slide for my pickup. <g>

PHM
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by ACFIXR View Post
    2 Motor companies and 2 bearing companies later I have found some bearings. As soon as Jacob at Gopher Bearing http://www.gopherbearing.com/ dialed his caliper onto the bearings he said -yep, 6203's. And so I bought 4. The shaft is a 1/2" NOT A 13mm. And it looks like to me that all the 1/2" shaft ECM's will use this same bearing. At-least the one's that I have torn apart so far.Friends and family will get new bearings on their ECM's at the ten year milestone. Way cheaper than burnt up windings or overheated modules.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12