+ Reply to Thread

Thread: apps/warranty searches

Post Likes

apps/warranty searches

ok, so the bossman gave us tablets so that we can do all kinds of cool stuff. Usingit right now actually.

So,i have goodmans site for checking product warranties in the field.

Is there any other apps/webpages I can use to check other manufacturers warranties like carrier, lennox, trane, nordyne, ect. ?

As a side note, is anyone else usingtablets in their vans?

Is it a PITA for anyone else?
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    As a side note, is anyone else usingtablets in their vans?
    Yup, All our techs have them. We use Successware software so all techs can pull customer history and do invoicing with them.

Is it a PITA for anyone else?
    Sometimes, but the techs B**** more when they don't have them for some reason than when they do have them and are having issues! LOL
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jimj View Post
    Yup, All our techs have them. We use Successware software so all techs can pull customer history and do invoicing with them.

Sometimes, but the techs B**** more when they don't have them for some reason than when they do have them and are having issues! LOL
    eh. my issues with the tablet aren't actually with the tablet. It's with SAWIN (management software). We're using the old style, and even though we bought the update package we're not using it, for whatever reason.

So if I have a 15% discount customer, it doesn't show their discount. Just shows their straight up price. So then I get complaining about not giving them the discount. They got the discount, it just doesn't SHOW the math.

SAWIN can tell what time it is when I select "arrive", but it can't tell if it's A.M or PM. Seriously?

If I manually change a price, or have a "freebie", I have to manually reduce the price. The "discount" fuction works 50% of the time.
    That kinda stuff.
    That and lag. Lagarifick.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in