Post Likes

Hmm Veto pro pac tool bags

I am looking to get a new tool bag. I do service work, mostly residential and was wondering which bag you guys recommend? I am leaning towards the TECH LC or the LC but would greatly appreciate all you guys input. I currently am using a bucket boss in a good ole 5 gallon bucket. It serves the purpose and also keeps my tools spread out for easy access, but it does look kind of cheesy. I have a couple of meters and a 12v Dewalt cordless that I carry to every unit along with the normal arsenal of pliers, screwdrivers, nut drivers, chisels, adjustable wrenches , and of course a wire terminal kit. Thanks for the advice and does anyone know where the best deals are as of now?

Post Likes
    I seem to outgrow a toolbag once every couple of months. I hate going back and forth. I am using an AWP HP that has a lot of good points, but its dividers are not all the way down the bag letting things slide under. Veto is a nice bag, but thats kinda expensive for me to hit with my truck, "yes I did it", or drag through a crawl. Its a sprinter and a house could be behind me and I would hit it. lol

Post Likes
    I have been using the LC for a couple of years now. Suits me fine and I carry everything or more that you listed. You should also check out the Tech Backpack. I plan on getting one of those in the next few months.

Post Likes
    I've been using a Tech Backpack for three months now. It fits all normal tools(20-40 individual tools), multimeter, spare coast flashlight, odds and ends, and my cooper digital temperature probe set. There's a loop on mine where attach my gauges to, nice for carrying multiple things up a ladder.

Post Likes
    I guess I just carry too much. Put it on my wife and she almost fell over... LOL

Post Likes
    I have the tech lc and tp4. I use the tp4 everyday. It holds my meter, hand tools, wirenuts/ terminals, and some other odds and ends. I put a shoulder strap from another tool bag on it. It makes it alot easier to carry and keeps both hands free. The lc hold everything else plus duplicate tools. The tp4 does attach to the tech lc, but i like to keep it seperate.

Post Likes
    I use the "Contractor's Briefcase" made by BucketBoss. I love it.. on my second one since first purchased in 2000. When this one rips, I'll be buying another. It's great for keeping hand tools organized. The back side is a deep pocket you can put a drill or bigger wrenches in. Zips up and has a strap if you gotta haul it to the roof. I'd highly recommend it for service work.

Post Likes
    veto pro pack is awesome. i have the tech lc. very very nice toolbag.

Post Likes
    This one has been going for about 6 months now and shows no sign of wear and still like new.

Heavy canvas and zippers. I have 30+ lbs of tools in it.

It has lots of room and I added an exterior pouch for the temp sensor.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/product...d-IQ-Backpack/

28 bucks. Going to get another one before they quit making them. At this price, if it needs replacing once a year, it's good to go.