Post Likes

Network 8000 GCM Microzones

I am in need of connecting to GCM's & Microzones. I was told I need XPSI/PSI and a special USB to 25 or 9 pin connector. Is there anyone out there who knows where I can buy these items?

Post Likes
    What do you intend to do when you get in?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra98 View Post
    I am in need of connecting to GCM's & Microzones. I was told I need XPSI/PSI and a special USB to 25 or 9 pin connector. Is there anyone out there who knows where I can buy these items?
    We use B&B Electronics for the serial converters that you need. Depending on where you are going to connect to the system there are two different converters that you will need. USOPTL4 for direct connecting to the microzone controllers via RS-485 and a 232USB9M to direct connect to the GCM via RS-232. There are other converters out there that will do the same thing. I buy these because I know they work and B&B makes good products.

As for the XPSI software if you send me an email I will send you a download.

Post Likes
    i have receive some new accounts and they do not have a front end connected to them so I cannot see what is going on

Post Likes
    my email is cobra.98@live.com

Post Likes
    my email is cobra.98@live.com

Post Likes
    If your computer does not have a serial port then you will need the USB to serial connector. You can just use Windows terminal mode to get into the GCM. Once connected, hold down the Enter key and it will ask you for password info. You will need the software to program inside of a Microzone but you will be able to see it's ins & outs in the GCM.