Thread: creative ventilation solution needed

Post Likes

Confused creative ventilation solution needed

I am trying to bring fresh air into a 20x60ft space that is often exposed to strong-smelling cleaning agents (like bleach) and therefore subject to a chemical odor. I'm in a pinch -- there is a front door, a back door, and one dryer duct coming in from the outside. It is a temporary facility, not looking to pay for major HVAC installs. Looking for a creative solution -- the right intake fan for a dryer duct, or the right airflow setup of stand-fans -- or any suggestions at all, knowing that there is no way this is going to be an ideal system.

Post Likes
    Get one of those big shop fan. Put it in one door with it blowing out of the door and fashion a transition duct out of 6 mil plastic from the outlet of fan to the doorway. Leave the other door open for make up air. It will look crude but It should change the air quite a few times per hour.

Post Likes
    I like it! Permission to include your suggestion/info in a little report I'm putting together?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by aerator View Post
    I like it! Permission to include your suggestion/info in a little report I'm putting together?
    Sure

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in