+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: supco vg64 micron gauge

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhouse View Post
    Sucks to be in Florida.

Where have you been? All of this is absolutely free for myself; the school, the Refrigeration and A/C Technology Book (sixth edition) for school and the $845 worth of tools and it will be again when I'm done with hvac class and I apply for the commercial refrigeration classes which can only be taken after the hvacr classes.

Granted the state is not paying for my way this time as the people at Work Force messed up so they themselves, as a private entity, is but it's all related to state funding education.
    Let me get this straight, you have a job, but go through workforce which I thought was an unemployment division of the government to help people who don't have a job get a job, is that correct?

So you suck off the teet of the government and Texas is better than Florida???

No thanks, I will stick with florida and buy my own tools and equipment.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    Let me get this straight, you have a job, but go through workforce which I thought was an unemployment division of the government to help people who don't have a job get a job, is that correct?

So you suck off the teet of the government and Texas is better than Florida???

No thanks, I will stick with florida and buy my own tools and equipment.
    Geez, I thought I had issues but you and yours are something else, astronomically way off the charts!

You thought wrong but being a Floridian, it's expected.

Post Likes
    Geez, I thought I had issues but you and yours are something else, astronomically way off the charts!

You thought wrong but being a Floridian, it's expected.
    Please explain why the state of Texas is paying for you to go to school and give you tools.

I thought you had a job based on your posts, you also do side jobs don't you?

Post Likes
    Please explain why the state of Texas is paying for you to go to school and give you tools.

I thought you had a job based on your posts, you also do side jobs don't you?
    Because Texas, unlike Florida by your own admittance, would rather have educated skilled workers and not just take the money and hand out licenses from a gum ball machine. It is well known, on this site no doubt, that Florida has the worst hvacr techs in almost all of the US. That can not be said about Texas. You might want to write your legislature.

Post Likes
    Because Texas, unlike Florida by your own admittance, would rather have educated skilled workers and not just take the money and hand out licenses from a gum ball machine. It is well known, on this site no doubt, that Florida has the worst hvacr techs in almost all of the US. That can not be said about Texas. You might want to write your legislature.
    work force is for people who are unemployed

http://www.twc.state.tx.us/

must be nice to suck off the teet of the state,

if you are any indication of the type of HVACR techs Texas produces, the state of texas is in worse shape than i thought.

Florida has the highest standards for contractors licensing of any state, Texas is not near as hard to get a HVAC license in as it is in Florida.

Where do you come up with the idea florida has the worst techs in the country?

sounds like you are making stuff up.

Post Likes
    work force is for people who are unemployed

http://www.twc.state.tx.us/

must be nice to suck off the teet of the state,

if you are any indication of the type of HVACR techs Texas produces, the state of texas is in worse shape than i thought.

Florida has the highest standards for contractors licensing of any state, Texas is not near as hard to get a HVAC license in as it is in Florida.

Where do you come up with the idea florida has the worst techs in the country?

sounds like you are making stuff up.
    The residential section is where it came to light that Floridians have the most problems but just like you didn't want to pay attention to how I got all of this for free I'm guessing you didn't want to see any of the home owner's complaints, majority of them being from Florida on how installs suck, systems run amuck and service techs make multiples of trips to still not be able to figure anything out. All the home owners say that Florida have nothing but hacks and decent work is hard to come by.

How do you know how hard it is to get an hvacr contractor's license in Texas?

And being slow for the winter season is not being unemployed, but don't tell Work Force that.

You're a trip bwalley, something firace. By chance is you mother your sister or your dad your brother or heaven forbid, are they both your older siblings?

That would explain a lot.

Post Likes
    I just checked and it looks like my 15 year old son and probably my 10 year old daughter could pass the exam to get a license to be an a/c contractor in texas.

http://www.license.state.tx.us/acr/acr.htm

looks real hard to me.

Why don't you have a texas a/c contractors license since you are so much smarter than idiots like me from florida?

Post Likes
    Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?

I never called you an idiot nor did I bring up Texas being better than Florida or as you put it when you brought it up, Florida being better than Texas. I merely pointed out that Florida has the most hvacr complaints and the term "hack" is used freely when Florida is spoken about.

As for the contractor's exam, I've never paid attention to how hard it is as I've never been interested in it until recently but if I can get the state to pay for that too, and I'm betting they will, than bet that I will go that route, working or not.

Post Likes
    I never called you an idiot nor did I bring up Texas being better than Florida or as you put it when you brought it up, Florida being better than Texas. I merely pointed out that Florida has the most hvacr complaints and the term "hack" is used freely when Florida is spoken about.

As for the contractor's exam, I've never paid attention to how hard it is as I've never been interested in it until recently but if I can get the state to pay for that too, and I'm betting they will, than bet that I will go that route, working or not.
    Why is it the states responsibility to Pay for your school, tools and licensing?

Why can't you pay for it?

You do have a job don't you?

You have enough money to buy toys, why don't you have enough money to buy tools and licenses?

some people work for their stuff, others expect someone else to pay for their stuff, i would rather pay my own way than to suck off the teet of the government.

the money you get for your school and tools is being taken frome others who worked and earned the money, so you can suck off of the system.

great state you are from.

Post Likes
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Post Likes
    You said you don't know what iot takes to get licensed in Texas, yet you think they hand out licenses in florida from a gumball machine, i guarantee that you would not pass the exam to get a contractors license in Florida, let alone qualify to actually get licensed.

I passed the certified building contractors exam, Certified Air conditioning contractors exam and the certified Plumbing contractors exam on the very 1st attempt, not many people can pass 1 state certified contractors exam in florida on the first attempt, yet I passed all 3 of the exams I took on the first attempt.

I also paid for the books and everything else associated with getting licensed, the state only collected money from me, they never gave me money.

you remind me of the peolple i see in the projects not working but driving nice cars, wearing expensive tennis shoes and buying groceries with food stamps, while their fellow citizen is out busting their butt to make a living.

You said you have been in the field 10 years, yet you never owned a micron guage until the government bought one for you and it wasn't good enough so you are taking it back, hacks don't use the proper tools to do the job right.

Post Likes

you're gonna like this

but I did just by a brand new truck, a 2010 F-250 Super Duty Diesel extended cab. I paid cash, $24,000.

Now I can put the back up truck, an '05 F-250 Super Duty Diesel, which I paid $17,000 cash for two years ago away and drive this newer one. I also have a 2007 Mercedes E-Class.

Life is goOd. Thanks Texas.

and if you believe any of that than you are an idiot

Post Likes
    I think a man should pay his own way instead of expecting others to pay it for him.

enjoy the free cheese you are getting from your fellow hard working citizens of texas, they earned it, but you enjoy it.

Why should the people who earned the money get to spend it how they see fit when people like you with a job can get freebies from them?

Post Likes
    Why should the people who earned the money get to spend it how they see fit when people like you with a job can get freebies from them?
    my sentiments exactly.

Post Likes
    Both you guys with the Sipco gauges debating who the bigger moron is
    Quit it already!! You're killing me LOL
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Both you guys with the Sipco gauges debating who the bigger moron is
    Quit it already!! You're killing me LOL
    touche.

I'm giving it bacK along with the ATCI k type thermocouple pipe clamp so as to get the Fieldpiece ASX14 Superheat/Subcool accessory head which reads real time sh/sc for 22 and 410-A and comes in a packaged deal with the ATCI thermocouple pipe clamp.

No micron gauge will be bothered with on this end.

Post Likes
    but I did just by a brand new truck, a 2010 F-250 Super Duty Diesel extended cab. I paid cash, $24,000.

Now I can put the back up truck, an '05 F-250 Super Duty Diesel, which I paid $17,000 cash for two years ago away and drive this newer one. I also have a 2007 Mercedes E-Class.

Life is goOd. Thanks Texas.

and if you believe any of that than you are an idiot
    Roadhouse, I thought you had a bad attitude but I think that Bawlie has you beat!! I also like your choice of trucks!! Could I trade you for my Government Motors HD2500 ?

Good luck with your schooling just remember it's what you learn after you know it all that really counts!
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Looks good but will need Granny Glasses to read all that
    Let us know how it works out.

.1 micron is ridiculous for a +/- 5%(+what ever it was) gauge though don't you think
    The BluVac has a large 1/2" backlit display...it is easy to read.

Resolution and Accuracy are two different things. The BluVac is among the highest accuracy Vacuum Gauges. What makes it stand out is its high resolution throughout its range of 0 to 25,000 Microns. (0.1 Micron from 0 to 9,999 Microns, and 1 Micron from 10,000 to 25,000 Microns.

Imaging a very large volume system, tied to a small vacuum pump. Most vacuum gauges have very low resolution at high micron levels (i.e. 1000 Micron step at 10,000 microns). So, if the display does not change for a while, is that because a) your pump is slow compared to the volume being evacuated, or b) you have a leak??? The BluVac will tell you. Others will not.

Finally, the BluVac can be recalibrated in the field with no special equipment. Its self calibration check will tell you if calibration is required or not. No other gauge does this.

All this and more in the size of a manifold gauge...

Check it out: http://www.accutools.com/index.php?p...subpage=bluvac

Post Likes
    the YJ 69075 goes from 760,000 microns down to 0 microns in 1 micron increments.

it has a large lcd display that is easy to read, comes in a nice case and isn't too big.

in reading the instructions on the yj 69075 and some other literature, my testing procedures were incorrect, so maybe the Supco 64 is fine.

Post Likes
    the YJ 69075 goes from 760,000 microns down to 0 microns in 1 micron increments.

it has a large lcd display that is easy to read, comes in a nice case and isn't too big.

in reading the instructions on the yj 69075 and some other literature, my testing procedures were incorrect, so maybe the Supco 64 is fine.
    According to the manual, the resolution is 1 micron only below 1000 microns. No indication of the resolution at any pressure above 1000 microns.

See: http://www.yellowjacket.com/sites/de...0355_Rev.A.pdf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in