+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Digital Gauges.

Post Likes
    Point Blank it is all about what you prefer. Its like cars, everyone has their opinion. I enjoy my Yellow Jacket

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by IceWhiteice View Post
    Love it , get it, I don't know why people are dogging , I have it and love it.
    I was kind of looking at the Yellow Jacket, I was just wondering how long have you had yours, have you had any problems? If you have used it in the rain / gotten it wet how has it held up?

I was drawn between the digicools and the Yellow Jacket, I went with the digicools, I was thinking about also getting a Yellow Jacket. The extra features looked like they may be nice.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike19 View Post
    I was kind of looking at the Yellow Jacket, I was just wondering how long have you had yours, have you had any problems? If you have used it in the rain / gotten it wet how has it held up?

I was drawn between the digicools and the Yellow Jacket, I went with the digicools, I was thinking about also getting a Yellow Jacket. The extra features looked like they may be nice.
    The extra features are only nice if you would actually use them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Ridley View Post
    That's YJ's problem. $900! for a set of digital gauges!

You can get three sets of Digi-Cools for the price of one YJ.

And the YJ customer service hasn't been great for me. I know if I have a problem with my AK900's or SMAN4's, a solution is just an email away.
    Yes Bent, aren't you are comparing apples to oranges with the YJ and AK 900?

I see what you mean on the cost of the YJ being much higher than an AK, but the two manifold appeal to two completely different sets of demographics.

From what I have read here there are the hard-core DigiCool only crowd, and the gentleman who like and collect four valve manifolds.

I am a four port man. So if I may speak for my self and others, the YJ has appeal because it does so much more than the DigiCool. And the micon gauge can be hooked up to the SSV.
    The fact it is manufactured in America is a plus for those
    who want to support American industries.
    I just can't afford one at the present time.

Post Likes
    i have fieldpiece and they have excellent customer service!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itaintme View Post

I see what you mean on the cost of the YJ being much higher than an AK, but the two manifold appeal to two completely different sets of demographics.

From what I have read here there are the hard-core DigiCool only crowd, and the gentleman who like and collect four valve manifolds.

I am a four port man. So if I may speak for my self and others, the YJ has appeal because it does so much more than the DigiCool. And the micon gauge can be hooked up to the SSV.
    Won't uncle buy you one?

Post Likes

Digital Gauges.

Quote Originally Posted by itaintme View Post

I'm sure the YJ digital gauges are fantastic. I would love to get my hands on a set so I could fully review them like I have done some of the other major digital gauge manufacturers.

I just think $900 is a little expensive. That's all. Some websites have them listed for $1,400!

I support American made as much as possible but its really hard nowadays. EVERYTHING seems to made overseas.

Post Likes
    I have had mine a couple of months. I do not use in the rain( I dont use any electronic in the rain or wet conditions). It has worked great for me and it does what it suppose to do. The data logging is fantastic.

Post Likes
    I have had mine a couple of months. I do not use in the rain( I dont use any electronic in the rain or wet conditions). It has worked great for me and it does what it suppose to do. The data logging is fantastic.
    The graph feature looks pretty cool. I just wish I could find videos on YouTube about it. The only ones I can find are made by YJ themselves.

Post Likes
    Hey ice, why don't you put up your own video, we would like to see someone else's shots on YouTube, seriously
    Advice is always free, but keep in mind free does not mean it's always right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in