Thread: Hi, Everyone

Post Likes

Hi, Everyone

Welcome to the Plumbing & Hydronic/Radiant Heating General Forum area of HVAC-Talk.com. This site is owned and operated by Penton. Penton owns CONTRACTOR magazine, Contracting Business, and Electrical Construction and Maintenance magazines.

My name is Bob Mader and Im the editorial director of CONTRACTOR. Id like to welcome you to this new area of the site. My screen name is (bob.mader)

To be a successful member of the community, I urge you to read our site rules. These rules apply to everyone who participates on this forum. There are NO exceptions. If you are brand new to the site, youre currently viewing these forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to discussions and other features. By joining our FREE community, you will have greater access to posts and reply to topics, be able to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, painless, and absolutely FREE so please join our community today!

If you are a plumbing and hydronic heating industry professional, there are special areas of this site that are meant only for you. Known as the PRO areas, you need a second level of registration to access these sections of the site. Here is where you can truly network with your peers without worrying about do-it-yourselfers and other non-pro members following your discussions.

Thank you for your interest in this site and I hope you quickly become an active member of our special group.

P.S. If you would like to receive a print or digital edition of CONTRACTOR, click here to subscribe. Its free to those that qualify!

Post Likes
    Cool - well needed on this side of the fence!

Post Likes
    good!! can't wait to talk plumbing and explore. maybe someone can teach me. lol

Post Likes
    So is there a separate registration to become a pro member of this plumbing /radiant heat I am interested in joining

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    hey Bob! welcome to the forum.

Post Likes
    Welcome to the community bro