Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526 LastLast
    Post Likes
    glad it was of use to you and if CAPTAINCRUNCH does not have manuals on the NETWORK 8000 it will be useful to him as well so here it is again http://buildingskb.schneider-electri...w.php?AID=3870

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Control Man View Post
    glad it was of use to you and if CAPTAINCRUNCH does not have manuals on the NETWORK 8000 it will be useful to him as well so here it is again http://buildingskb.schneider-electri...w.php?AID=3870

Thanks =)

Any specific reading order you recommend to get a feel for how this system works, Control Man?

Post Likes
    Newbe, first time posting but have kept up with the forum for a few years now;
    I recently ran into an issue with the notorious old signal xp software. The drive crashed on the system and was unrecoverable. The network 8000 GCM seems to have everything running for the time being. I was able to find the software and reload it on to a new drive so I am somewhat half way home. The problem is I cannot find any type of documentation for proper setup. I have found spare parts out there but no legit manuals. I need to rebuild the project screens and configure the software That I loaded. I am looking for whatever documentation I can find on Signal 5.0.0 for XP. Currently I can log into my system and signal software is enabled but don't want to connect to the GCM until I am sure everything is set. I would appreciate any help in the right direction.

Post Likes
    If you read post #313 you would see a link to a site to download the NETWORK 8000 and SIGNAL manuals known as the LEGACY ZIP. file from Schneider Electric

Post Likes
    I did find it after the post was sent.
    I appreciate it.

Post Likes
    I used to work for BC and wish I had grabbed a copy of XPsI before I moved on ... Can anyone help me out?

Post Likes
    Could you please send me this information to?
    I have a customer that had a computer meltdown and would like us to integrate to it using Niagara AX
    Thank you

Post Likes
    Does anyone have a copy of MNET-CI? WINDOWS 98 OR XP VISTA OKAY. HARD DRIVE CRASHED AND LOST MY ORIGINAL, I ALSO HAVE PSI TOOLS DISK THAT INCLUDES IT BUT LOST SERIAL NUMBER. APPRECIATE ANY HELP, UP PROVERBIAL CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruser View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of MNET-CI? WINDOWS 98 OR XP VISTA OKAY. HARD DRIVE CRASHED AND LOST MY ORIGINAL, I ALSO HAVE PSI TOOLS DISK THAT INCLUDES IT BUT LOST SERIAL NUMBER. APPRECIATE ANY HELP, UP PROVERBIAL CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE.
    I think I posted a link somewhere else on here where I uploaded the newer version. Anyways, you've got mail

Post Likes
    Thanks punk0r1f1c, I really appreciate it. I also was able to obtain from the manufacturer, the last version of the full psi program that will has all 8 of the programs zipped together. let me know if anyone needs it. tried this program with windows 10 and it works!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Btech View Post
    I am using a dell laptop Lattitude 820, with a Patton Model 2085bc rs232 to rs 485 converter.
    Hey bud, you ever get this one answered? I'm having the EXACT same problem. Hardware verified in good shape.

Faith, Family, Freedom, and Integrity. Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbruser View Post
    Thanks punk0r1f1c, I really appreciate it. I also was able to obtain from the manufacturer, the last version of the full psi program that will has all 8 of the programs zipped together. let me know if anyone needs it. tried this program with windows 10 and it works!
    Hey bruser, what kind of hardware are you using to make windows 10 able to run PSI? I'm guessing you're using virtualization as well?

Faith, Family, Freedom, and Integrity. Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith.

Post Likes
    Windows 10 should have no problem installing running PSI v4.1 and any of the associated programs.
    To actually connect to controllers you need a USB->232 or USB->485 and then setup that COM port in PSI.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526 LastLast