Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Thanks. My issue is when launching the software I get the message "this software is not enabled please contact your vendor". It is a direct copy of the original drive / software and it matches down to the byte level. It has been a struggle finding anyone with the knowledge or understanding of the installation of the software. My guess is that this message is coming from a simple setting somewhere. In another post someone said you just need to delete a file but gave no additional detail.

Post Likes
    was the signal installed on a prior system and then the image moved over to another computer or something? Or is it running on the original computer that it was installed on.

Are you using Signal XP?

Signal was licensed with a software key that would plug into the back of the computer on the LPT port. If that software key was gone or broken you would get this kind of message.

There aren't to many people around that have much experience with this stuff because it is so old.

Have you ever thought about upgrading the system to Niagara AX? There is a ASD driver that works with AX. It works really good. We have done probably 60 or more of these kind of upgrades. We can talk about that further if your interested.

Post Likes
    jeflty the message you get is a result of the software key either not on the machine or is damaged as per controltecs posting.

There aren't to many people around that have much experience with this stuff because it is so old. Yet still a lot of it in use throughout North America and people around that know how it works.

Post Likes
    Thanks. Someone I talked to also noted it has something to do with the software plug in the back connected to the COM port. I was told there is a program from a company called "Rainbow" that can analyze / fix the issue. Anyone know where to find this for Win95?

Post Likes

Snowman

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC Teacher View Post
    I have them - do you need them?
    HVAC Teacher. Two things. 1) I need a GCM Programming manual and 2) The PSI software. Where can I obtain these and how much?

Post Likes
    Does anyone know where I can obtail the PSI software and GCM manuals?

Post Likes
    I sent you an email with a download link. Enjoy!

Post Likes
    Controltec, Could you send the link to me as well? THANKS!

Post Likes
    I would like the link as well. My email is in my profile.

tia

Post Likes
    Hey Mr.Controltec,

You think you could shoot that link my way?

Thanks!
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

Post Likes
    For those who have email address attached to the profiles I sent you the link.

jfelty......I don't know how to send it to you there is no address in you profile. You can shoot me an email directly if you want.

Post Likes
    Sorry about that... I added my email address to my profile. I thought it was already there!

Post Likes
    I also have an older Network 8000 system that I'm currently troubleshooting. I've found the MZII Manual F-23118 on this forum but now find I need a copy of the GCM programming manual, I believe it should be F-23120. Does anyone out there have a copy in pdf format I could get my hands on? Thanks!

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast