Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    There is not a graphics editor in ES like there is in Summit. You must use Traced TU & TGE to convert your Summit graphics. The newer versions on ES (4.6 & 4.7) supposedly have made the process simpler, but I have not had my hands in on of the newer versions yet.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    That should read Tracer TU

Post Likes
    I am aware of the TU, what is amp? Is TGE part of TU ? Like I said going for a dog and pony show this week, can you think of any good questions I should ask, both for now and in the future?

Post Likes
    Ask about licensing fees, server specifications, and SMP (service maintenance plan).

You need to have a plan for maintaining the SQL database.

I recommend you have copies of rover, TU, and Summit. When ES is installed you still use Summit to configure BCU and such, however daily operations should go through ES.

Post Likes
    Thanks for everyone's help with this, I wish I knew of this site earlier :-) As far as cost I already have upper admin blessing on this. This is more about the comfort, it just seems with upgrades that we lose stuff we like and use and get stuff we don't.

Post Likes
    Amp was a typo. TGE (Tracer Graphics Editor) is part of TU

Post Likes
    Thanks ......

Post Likes
    I understand there will be L/fees for new equipment in the future. We already have our IT department involved which we get along with real good, we have removed the server that they were going to provide and plan to put it on a V/server and all SQL maintenance will be done by IT. I am lucky to have a large SMP which this equipment will be added when the time comes. I do have a copy of rover and will be getting two copies of TU, one for my desktop for graphics and the other for a laptop for my staff. Again thanks for everyone's input.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12