Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    I think maybe the issue China has with the USD is that they're holding 2 trillion of them, and they are worth less and less every month as the fed prints at least 80 billion/month. I think the Chinese are actually fuming mad about this. OTOH, if the fed stops printing, we go into more recession and we don't buy as much from China. But, I agree with the OP, we are going to lose our status as the world's reserve currency in 5 years. It's amazing how far we have fallen in a generation. I say the fall officially started in 1973.
    Yes China is holding our debt,but at 1.2 to 1.3 trillion and their yuan printing machines are kicking to match Benny the bartender's output.
    But China has been investing in AU and as of September 2011 they had 1034 metric tons,right about the time they greatly reduced buying our debt and put Timmy in a tizzy.Their current output and investments exceed South Africa.

And then we had TX14 who held up a silver coin and stated to the helicopter this coin could buy 4 gallons of gas but can buy 11.
    And yes mojo listened to his final speech,which the original was posted on you tube where he himself posted and dedicated the speech "to all the criminals in Congress.
    FEN

Post Likes
    "Thus, while the U.S.-China war is all about trade, according to the financial media headlines, the data shows how the traditional press is (as usual) burying the lead: it’s a war over gold accumulation, plain and simple. It’s a surreptitious war that neither nation would admit to, but its implications are far-reaching.

It raises a myriad of questions: Is China preparing for a global market collapse? Are they expecting and/or trying to precipitate the downfall of the U.S. dollar? Is this part of an effort to dump U.S. debt and hedge against rising inflation?

It’s an ominous trend no matter how you look at it. Nonetheless, I can’t blame China for owning the world’s best crisis hedge and history’s most reliable vessel of monetary value. Perhaps they know what I’ve been saying for years: big changes are coming, and in troubling times, nothing is quite as good as gold."

https://mailchi.mp/futuremoneytrends...3?e=dda221f8bf
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Curious as to how Obama and the Democrats decided that other countries should move off using the petrol dollar. The war with Iraq was over this very issue, the WMD thing was just a smoke screen. I guess the neo-con way of dealing with it is to just let the bombs fly - good luck with convincing Russia, China, etc. that bombing them is a good idea.
    Obama blew on Russia when it invaded Crimea...Russia didnt budge.
    Obama placed sanctions on Russia and asked our allies to do the same.

Russia said fine...now gets its imports from China and other nations are happy to export to them as well..that is what set the teeter totter the other way.
    Thus why it is good to leave Syria as Russia and Syria are allies.
    The China tariff deal will have to be agreed upon happily by China.
    We have huge corp taxes and alot of regulations which makes producing here exapensive...if that's not bad enough the Chinese Govt subsidizes some of its exports...essentially a commie nation
    We used to have a 40 percent Tariff on China...Bill Clinton got rid of it...and now many years later it has to be dealt with.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12