+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cordless Shop Vac

Post Likes
    I had and like both , just hate how much the batteries cost. Don't think you can go wrong with either one. Good luck

Post Likes
    The Dewalt 18V cordless vacuum is on of the best investments in tools I ever made....wet or dry...blows or sucks....cord or cordless.....perfect size for most small jobs.

Post Likes
    I use the Dewalt cordless, a Gallo gun, and an A/C drain sucker depending what I need. The drain sucker is small and light if you can get to the outlet easily. If you use the drain sucker I recommend ditching the hose it comes with and get some clear vinyl tubing. What they give you collapses too easily.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood88 View Post
    I use the Dewalt cordless, a Gallo gun, and an A/C drain sucker depending what I need. The drain sucker is small and light if you can get to the outlet easily. If you use the drain sucker I recommend ditching the hose it comes with and get some clear vinyl tubing. What they give you collapses too easily.
    Are you aware this thread is 3 years old?
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Post Likes
    I missed it. Thanks

Post Likes
    I just picked up the m18 wet/dry vacuum, its very impressive., in the 3 or 4 times that I've used it

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Looks like ol big red has a new smaller wet/dry hepa VAC, I would 100% get this, https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Produc...d-Fans/0960-20

I have the larger 18V version but I really want this smaller one now, the 18V is larger than i ever need, usually Im using it cleaning out burner areas/condenser panel areas/ occasional suck out a trap or something like that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsmars1 View Post
    The only problem I have with the Dewalt is I dont have the required batteries so the investment would be MUCH more.
    If this comes up again they sell adapters that let you use your battery on a different brand tool so long as it fits with the extra length.
    I have one to run my makita tools off my milwaukee batteries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in