Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    Wait untill it gets hot outside then push the wire nuts dow into the tar
    Do you have a picture of the box that has the wires that need tar or sil.?

Post Likes
    Need a picture of the power box that the wire from the thermostat on the roof go to.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bud1936 View Post
    Do you have a picture of the box that has the wires that need tar or sil.?
    You know this thread is 10 years old, right? Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

4. Likes lkapigian, kdean1, BALloyd liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CircusEnvy View Post
    You know this thread is 10 years old, right? Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I feel I just gained 10 years of my life back

6. Likes kdean1, CircusEnvy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    When I first saw this, I thought it was going to be a pneumatic system that got water in lines.
    UA Local 562

Post Likes
    Just noticed twice moisture coming out of my thermostat. The tstat wires are not on the roof, the are connected outside under the house to the unit and in the attic to the air handler. It also hasn't rained in about a week or so.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nette1 View Post
    Just noticed twice moisture coming out of my thermostat. The tstat wires are not on the roof, the are connected outside under the house to the unit and in the attic to the air handler. It also hasn't rained in about a week or so.
    That must be hot moist air seeping through your wall penetration w/a dew point higher than the temperature of your house.

Post Likes
    Had a new maintenance guy from a church/school call and say water was coming out of his t-stats. Sadly the pneumatic system was not maintained. The new maintenance guy never drained compressor and the air dryer was left unplugged from the summer. 1000’s of dollars of stats and about 10 tanks of nitrogen later everything was back to normal.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman0987 View Post
    Had a new maintenance guy from a church/school call and say water was coming out of his t-stats. Sadly the pneumatic system was not maintained. The new maintenance guy never drained compressor and the air dryer was left unplugged from the summer. 1000’s of dollars of stats and about 10 tanks of nitrogen later everything was back to normal.
    How did you find this thread, its 12 years old. Please don’t dig up these dead threads.

Post Likes
    It’s funny how we tell people to use the search function instead of asking the same question over and over again, but then we shame them for finding those old threads and continuing them after having used the very search function that we ask them to use, which keeps the information easier to find and makes searching for answers easier. There’s just no winning sometimes

I commend you for digging up a cold one. Sometimes I enjoy a good necropost also. To bad the pictures no good anymore. Would have loved to have seen a photo of the goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quickly, I must hurry, for there go my people and I am their leader!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnasty View Post
    How did you find this thread, its 12 years old. Please don’t dig up these dead threads.
    It was resurrected many times before this one, the last one was this August.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12