Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes

Probelm AT DISCOVERING UNIT

I should have explained it in more detail. I want to get point list for I/O Flex 6147 controller. Which is OEMc controller Unit is Governair make. The company does not have a point list. It has BACview 6 system.

I did all settings as per the manual and used Dtech USB 2.0 to RS 485 converter. I used YABE software. But I was not able to discover a controller also. Do anyone have a solution to a problem.

I am in Frankfort Indianapolis

My email is <email removed>.
    Ph number 313 424 5553.
    Last edited by kontrolphreak; 09-13-2019 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Site rules.

Post Likes
    Have you verified the controller is set up for MSTP and not ARC156? If so have you verified baud rate?

kontrol out
    "Good" - Jocko
    "Open is as open does." - Forrest Gump
    "Can't we all just get a Lon?" - Garry Jack
    "BACnet: integration or interrogation?" - The Janitor
    "Interoperability? You can't handle interoperability!" - Nathan R. Jessup
    “What’s that? Aaa… open protocols? Don’t talk about…. open protocols? Are you kidding me? Open protocols? I just hope we can hardwire an interface!” - Jim Mora Watch it here!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kontrolphreak View Post
    Have you verified the controller is set up for MSTP and not ARC156? If so have you verified baud rate?

kontrol out
    I agree - or that you have the wires hooked up correctly, and that the bus voltages are ok? If you set YABE to a come on the trunk at a particular MSTP MAC, is that duplicated elsewhere on the trunk?

If you was using a BACNet/IP - MACnet/MSTP router, some have some diagnostic features that can help you narrow things down.
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

Post Likes
    You have to use "port 2a" to connect ms/tp, as the primary port does not have dip switches to bring it down from arc156.
    Verify the following :
    1. you are using port2a,
    2. that the EIA-485/232 jumper is on EIA-485 (jumper block just above port2a)
    3. that the 4 wire/2 wire jumper is set to 2 wire. (located just above the EIA jumper)
    4. the 8 dip switch block needs to be set properly. If I assume you want the device to be a master on MS/TP 76.8 set them as follows:
    SW #1 = on
    SW #2 = on
    SW #5 = Off
    SW #6 = Off
    SW #7 = Off
    SW #8 = Off
    (sw 3 and 4 are not used, and of course if you set it to a master, make sure your max masters elsewhere are set properly to find this module's mac addr.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123