Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I know this thread is 7 years old but hopefully someone can help. I am looking to rebuild my TIF 9600. It is leaking out of the valves in numerous locations. Called TIF support and was told all parts have been discontinued. Does anyone here any ideas or is this old manifold which served me well for many years going in the garbage?
    Thank you

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1002 View Post
    I know this thread is 7 years old but hopefully someone can help. I am looking to rebuild my TIF 9600. It is leaking out of the valves in numerous locations. Called TIF support and was told all parts have been discontinued. Does anyone here any ideas or is this old manifold which served me well for many years going in the garbage?
    Thank you
    I called around to my suppliers, and got the same response. Try the internet, or retire them.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Post Likes
    those look like automotive , i have a set a buddy gave me. I will try and post some pics once i dig them out
    Sent from the van with the a/c on.

Post Likes
    just realized this is 7 yr old
    Sent from the van with the a/c on.

Post Likes
    I have that exact manifold and gauges.Been sitting in my closet for about 15 years.Still works, and in good shape.i don't use it.i would sell it Not looking to sell, but would help a tech out on this site.Let me know if you are interested.

Post Likes
    I don't know anything about it but I'm about 95% sure I have one. <g>

I think it's hanging out in one of the sheds somewhere. I can check and see if there is any ID on it.

PHM
    ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Trying to figure out what it is and see if there is a rebuild kit for it?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Thank you everyone for the help. It is very much appreciated. Gleng I might be interested depending on the cost. Please let me know how much you would like it.

Post Likes
    Make me an offer!!!! What a fair price to you is.Im flexible I"m trying to help you out, since you like them, and I don't use them any longer.They don't have hoses with them.I will hook them up, to make sure they are good.Im pretty sure that they are.

Post Likes
    email sent

Post Likes
    I had a set in the 90's, left them at a job, didn't bother going back for them because the valves were junk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12