Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by John Markl View Post
    You left an electronic test instrument out in the rain, and you're blaming the manufacturer because it quit on you?

Really?

Would you leave a VOM/Amprobe out in the rain and expect it to work?
    When I build the one for the iDRSA you will be able to....
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Post Likes
    WHEN THE HELL THEY GONNA RELEASE THE SMAN 4? I AM AT MAXIMUM JONES ING ..NED A NEW SMAN FIX.

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    Doug,
    About 2-3 years ago I called you one night and talked for about 30 mins. I was on the fence with going digital. Let me say I'm glad we had that talk. I really enjoy your product (1250's) and have expressed to other people that I love them and the fact they were made In N.A. (THat is what made me consider the Digi-cools over other brands) Are any future DRSA's going to be made here? I want to get a second set and was sad to see the 1250's were no longer available. IF there is nothing else like the 1250's available, or will be relatively soon Ill go ahead with the 900's. Either way I support you and your product. I spoke to Brenda once as well and could not be happier I purchased my DRSA's from you.
    I meant to give you a ring last week as I had a couple questions but I kept putting it off because Im sure your busy. Maybe Ill call this week..
    Keep up the good work and Thank you.
    Pascone....you should have my cell and if not, phone the 800 number as it goes straight to Brenda's cell. We'll likely build the iDRSA in the USA and I can't go into it but its just too $%#@ing complicated but our wireless rocks....proprietary but two blocks.....
    The utilities will be able to send you to empirically measure the capacity and effy. of any HVAC/R unit and report either discreetly or through your/company's server. NO #%#@ing around with the back of the napkin figures. Sooooo that's 95+ million A/C units alone in the USA and 1 million techs....at $150-300/service call and you doing AT LEAST one/3 days.....not including remedial work......you should net another $30-80,000/year off of EACH tech in S/C alone....not to mention the remedial work OR the process refrigeration work that JP tries to guess at what capacity each case is running at....
    #1 and Pascone, I'm usually at home on Sat nights on literature catch up so call me...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10

HAHHAHAH

If anyone was going to go there I knew it would be you..
    Go where?

The truth?

Yes, I do try to speak the truth in a simple manner that makes it obvious for all ....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by John Markl View Post
    You left an electronic test instrument out in the rain, and you're blaming the manufacturer because it quit on you?

Really?

Would you leave a VOM/Amprobe out in the rain and expect it to work?
    Only a VOM/Amprobe built by Digi-Cool.....because you can!!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by AirTechMech

Only a VOM/Amprobe built by Digi-Cool.....because you can!!!!!
    The new Flukes can, too.

The 28ii or something like that.

Post Likes
    Mine only lasted 3 weeks before having an issue with the low pressure reading, it went into vacuum and stayed there...But thanks to the GREAT Customer service from the guys @Fieldpiece I had a replacement within a few days.

I find that when working on a system with a restriction I still have to go and get my tried and true analogs and an 80PK to verify...Maybe my trust will grow
    If its worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by happycamper View Post
    Mine only lasted 3 weeks before having an issue with the low pressure reading, it went into vacuum and stayed there...But thanks to the GREAT Customer service from the guys @Fieldpiece I had a replacement within a few days.

I find that when working on a system with a restriction I still have to go and get my tried and true analogs and an 80PK to verify...Maybe my trust will grow
    And thus the reason why I spent over two years perfecting the sample rate, throw away rate, volume collect,'extremes bit' discard etc. That way you guys get very accurate, very sensitive inter-numerical update dynamic readings showing on the bar-graph.

Post Likes
    Gimme a micron gauge in a Digg Cool and I will be come one of your zombie army too.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    And thus the reason why I spent over two years perfecting the sample rate, throw away rate, volume collect,'extremes bit' discard etc. That way you guys get very accurate, very sensitive inter-numerical update dynamic readings showing on the bar-graph.
    I really get addicted to that bar graph, I wish all my digital measurement tools had that, especially my temperature meters. It would even be nice on my combustion analyzer.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Lockhart View Post
    Gimme a micron gauge in a Digg Cool and I will be come one of your zombie army too.

How come the the 1250 was retired?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post

How come the the 1250 was retired?
    He answered that in post 30.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    http://youtu.be/eGLYAmjWkvA

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast