Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213
    Post Likes
    Yes. Very Very Interested. I lost this page and was delayed in replying you. Please email me or call me anytime. 352-229-2114

Post Likes
    I'm not sure if we spoke yet, but I am ready when you are, I will gladly pay your needs. We are primarily a national Goodman Equipment Distributor in 22 States including Florida which is where I am (Ocala) But a few times per year, we will need to pull a permit for an odd job. Our installers are wonderful guys from all over the USA and my installer here in Tampa is Jerry Yost, but sadly he hasn't taken his exam nor does he want to in fear he'd fail . Just for your information, 95% of the time we do NOT do installations so your risk is minimal. I would love to talk to you about two jobs I have right now and for the future. I can pay what you ask and more n some type of incentive basis. Maybe you can help us with sales of finding Alliance Members. We do have the best prices in America. Check us out at GreenStarEnergySystems or HVACforHOMES or GreenStarAlliance (all are dot coms) Please get with me by phone if it's allowed (352) 390-3031 and leave a message if I don't answer. Thank You Very Much. George

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213