+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Electro Freeze factory service advice.

Post Likes
    Is it both side? What size air meter di you have on there and do you put it in night mode everynight?

Post Likes
    Brian Mingles: These rmt models are equipped whit a pressur switch that is not ajustable. Does you machine pop those rmt hoses with the red line?

Post Likes
    Yes both sides are doing it and i have 19 on my left side and a 17 on my right. We do put it in night mode

Post Likes
    Do you hear it working abnormally long when you start her up in day mode? And each time you serve a cone its should run exacly 12 seconde!
    Or maybe check your 5 minutes timer (little black knob on each side of the switches) they are maybe faulty

Post Likes

Water or Air Cooled

Hi Techbob109. A quick question that you might be able to help me with. I have two units using water cooled machines. We are opening a third unit and our Eelctrofreeze supplier in the UK is recommending air cooled machines. We had previously bought the water cooled through supplier in Holland.

The unit will be very busy and am concerned about how the air cooled machine will cope with putting out high volumes of mix on a busy day. Ventilation wont be an issue as the unit is an open top kiosk.

Any advise from your experience would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Brian

Post Likes
    I don’t think that should be an issue. I have many DQs in malls that operate air cooled units. If you have the ventilation, just a little added noise should be your only issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in