+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ultimate Klein Tool

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I know you don't...as with some others here that don't drink.

I just don't think its nice to consider drunks as entertainment, or to invite them over and supply them with alcohol for amusement.

This is why one should always drink with other drunks.
    Sometimes you crack me up but then again I'm easily amused. You should run for mayor. You could hand out free Klein gizmos on the campaign trail.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

¯`·.¸¸ .·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

`·.¸¸..· ´¯`·.¸ ¸.·´¯` ·.¸>÷÷(((°>

.·´¯`· .¸>÷÷(((°>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Post Likes
    Yeah, he'd give Kawmie a run for his money

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I know you don't...as with some others here that don't drink.

I just don't think its nice to consider drunks as entertainment, or to invite them over and supply them with alcohol for amusement.

This is why one should always drink with other drunks.

I don't consider them entertainment in that sense and I don't invite them over to get them drunk- they are nice drinkers and control their drinking and I have no problems with that.
    They are entertaining when they drink at parties- of which I have no control, and like you say- they are nice drinkers- not mean.

I certainly take drinking seriously- my mother was an alcoholic and not only did it destroy all relationships (She got not only mean- but evilly hateful) but it killed her last year. She had issues in life. She was once a happy occasional drinker, but alcohol got a hold of her and even knowing it was killing her, wouldn't/couldn't quit. We tried everything.

When I saw this happening 9 years ago- I quit drinking so I would never do such a thing to my kids or wife or family.

I probably used the wrong words- I meant to say, it is fun watching people drink and do things they don't normally do and have fun. I think it's good for some of them to blow off reality for a while.

Post Likes
    Wow....sorry to hear that...

Post Likes
    Walterc...I can empathize.

Just watched my brother inlaw loose a 6 figure job, his marriage, and his health is in the crapper all due to drinking.

Very sad....have not spoken to him in over a year...wouldn't know what to say if I saw him.

He lost everything.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    I gotta get this tool:

"I aint going to spit on 30 years of my life" Monte Walsh

Post Likes
    well doing everything is small portions is good way to think about it. I enjoy a beer ever so often. i totally understand, about having an alcoholic in the family, it could put a damper on a good situation very fast. Be responsible about everything you do as a person and as a tech and everyone else will treat you fair.
    I always say there is always someone watching us.

Post Likes
    I gotta get this tool:

i've one

picked mine up at comfortech for the high price of free
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Post Likes
    I gotta get this tool:

Sold separately or in a set

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in