+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Com-Trol EZSet

Post Likes

Com-Trol EZSet

I am running Windows 7, 64 bit. The 2005 version runs well enough, except I can never get it to scan ALL the boxes before timing out. I go to each box and do it that way.
    My problem is the 2008 version...when I hit Utilities>Backup, it tells me I need to load utility 'Loadr4K'. Any one else?? Suggestions?

Post Likes

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by smilies View Post
    I am running Windows 7, 64 bit. The 2005 version runs well enough, except I can never get it to scan ALL the boxes before timing out. I go to each box and do it that way.
    My problem is the 2008 version...when I hit Utilities>Backup, it tells me I need to load utility 'Loadr4K'. Any one else?? Suggestions?
    Same Here.
    We the unwilling, working for the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Post Likes
    I haven't looked at a ComTrol since I left Phoenix. Almost can't even remember how to spell 6K. Sorry bud.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Post Likes
    I would suggest upgrading to the latest EzSet for VISTA. The Vista utilities are supposed to work well for Windows 7. If you need it let me know. I have access to the old BBS.

-OR-

Do what I did. Install Virtual XP Mode for Windows 7 and run the latest EzSet for XP.
    "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better"

Post Likes
    This is the file name...Ezset Vista 203-F.EXE. The 'Vista' in there makes me think it was for the Vista system. I never tried running it until an emergency came up last week. Got that error message so I used the 2005 version with no problem.

Post Likes
    This is the file name...Ezset Vista 203-F.EXE. The 'Vista' in there makes me think it was for the Vista system. I never tried running it until an emergency came up last week. Got that error message so I used the 2005 version with no problem.
    I am emailing you the latest:

EzSet for Vista
    EzCom for Vista
    EzLoader 4k2e Vista Compliant

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thefreezerguy View Post
    I am emailing you the latest:

EzSet for Vista
    EzCom for Vista
    EzLoader 4k2e Vista Compliant
    Any chance you would email that to me also?
    We the unwilling, working for the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ReferTek View Post
    Any chance you would email that to me also?
    I can't email the EzSet file from any of my email addresses. It is too big. I will look for a solution

Post Likes
    drop box

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Here is EzLoader 4k2e Vista compliant and the latest EzCom for Vista. The EzSet file Phase Loss posted is the latest version. Thanks for the dropbox info!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65669650/EL1017-F.EXE
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65669650/EC200-F.EXE

Post Likes
    Thanks, got it all on there. Now when it does ask for the Loadr4K utility, it opens a destination folder but there is nothing in there it likes. I manually open up where the .exe file is and it doesn't pick up any thing there either. If it worked right, would I still use the EZSet program to transfer files or will the Loadr4K window accomplish this now? Is Danfoss supporting Com-Trol now?

Today I was backing up some more stores and just used the 2005 version again. What do you do when 1 box consistently fails the transfer, at different percentages of completion each time?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by thefreezerguy View Post
    I would suggest upgrading to the latest EzSet for VISTA. The Vista utilities are supposed to work well for Windows 7. If you need it let me know. I have access to the old BBS.

-OR-

Do what I did. Install Virtual XP Mode for Windows 7 and run the latest EzSet for XP.

Is the BBS still online? I tried my bookmarked URL, and it comes up dead.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Thanks, Phase Loss.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4waent

Post Likes
    Does anyone know where I can get Ezset for Comtrol 🙏

Post Likes
    I have it. Do you need it for XP or Vista?

Post Likes
    Xp

Post Likes
    XP

Post Likes
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlPdiWPt2taQg6R1Q5eWdAYbvljI3w

Link is only good for a couple days.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in