PDA

View Full Version : who makes yellow jacket accuprobe leak detector?

gentian
10-25-2014, 12:47 PM
is it Accutools that also makes their micron gauge? Thanks.

joeyd
10-30-2014, 04:24 PM
is it Accutools that also makes their micron gauge?

Evac I & II, yes. Accuprobe, no.

gentian
10-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Evac I & II, yes. Accuprobe, no.

Thank you.
Dở you know If the TPI leak detectors are made by Sensit, and what do you think of those leak detectors?
Alsở I heard you were an engineer at Tif, did you have any input on the ZX 1, and do u think of it as a leak detector.
Thanks again.

joeyd
10-30-2014, 06:23 PM
Thank you.
Dở you know If the TPI leak detectors are made by Sensit, and what do you think of those leak detectors?

I generally don't comment, positive or negative, wrt other companies' products. I am sure there are others here who would be willing to offer an opinion.

Alsở I heard you were an engineer at Tif, did you have any input on the ZX 1, and do u think of it as a leak detector.

I invented the Heated Pentode technology, and the original ZX-1 leak detector. IMHO, the Heated Pentode tech is pretty much superior to anything else, for a whole host of reasons.

*But*, I haven't been involved with the production of ZX-1's or the "new" TIF ZX's for 14 years, nor, as far as I know, has anyone else originally involved in the project. Therefore, I cannot offer an opinion as to how well the current product performs.

I know, not much help. Sorry.

gentian
10-30-2014, 08:38 PM
I generally don't comment, positive or negative, wrt other companies' products. I am sure there are others here who would be willing to offer an opinion.

I invented the Heated Pentode technology, and the original ZX-1 leak detector. IMHO, the Heated Pentode tech is pretty much superior to anything else, for a whole host of reasons.

*But*, I haven't been involved with the production of ZX-1's or the "new" TIF ZX's for 14 years, nor, as far as I know, has anyone else originally involved in the project. Therefore, I cannot offer an opinion as to how well the current product performs.

I know, not much help. Sorry.

Thank you .