+ Reply to Thread

Thread: McQuay ALR016D air cooled chiller

Post Likes

McQuay ALR016D air cooled chiller

Hello, I am looking for a wire diagram for an ALR016D Mcquay air cooled chiller. This is a wye delta 2 speed bristol. I have a few controll wires loose, and no diagram. Any one know where i can find one? i have tried the factory, none available. Thank you in advance.

Post Likes

McQuay help

If you can't find anything on the McQuay site in the literature search, try your local McQuay rep with your model/serial/G.O. number. If you end up short there, try calling ThermoSystems in Bensenville, Il (my local rep for Daikin/McQuay/Multistack/DesertAire) at 1-630-693-0920. Talk to either Brian, Ryan, or Don. If even that doesn't work, e-mail me and I'll get you in touch with a friend of mine at McQuay International.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld3 View Post
    Hello, I am looking for a wire diagram for an ALR016D Mcquay air cooled chiller. This is a wye delta 2 speed bristol. I have a few controll wires loose, and no diagram. Any one know where i can find one? i have tried the factory, none available. Thank you in advance.
    http://www.mcquay.com/McQuay/common/...o%20190%20Tons

http://www.daikinmcquay.com/mcquaybi...IMOM/IM440.pdf

Hope this helps

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in