+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza...

Post Likes

Best Pizza...

Just had a Taco Grande from Papa Murphys...THUMBS UP!

Never thought I would like a take home and bake pizza but this place has it going on

2. Likes Matttttty803 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    i love Papa Murphys i did not know they had a taco pizza...there thin crust is the best

Post Likes
    Use to get papa murphy's pizzas all the time , at least 1 time every 2 weeks.

Now I can't eat more then a slice and my stomach starts going ......... better watch out or I'm throwing it all back up.

same thing happened with eggs .... can't eat them either.

Now I miss the eggs more then pizza .......... loved scrambled eggs on toast. Haven't had that for a good 15 years, when my body started rejecting eggs.
    Now if eggs are an ingrediant I don't see , such as in cake mix ..... no problem.

Oh well I guess its better I don't eat that stuff but It sure pi$$es the girlfriend off being she doesn't think she can get pizza being I can't eat it.

Like I tell her , go ahead an pick one up , just don't expect me to help ya eat it .......... I will fix myself something else for dinner

Post Likes
    never heard of them but am always looking for good pizza
    do they deliver here?
    whenever I am out of town I always try to find a good local pizza joint
    not the chains
    but good quality local pizza
    If con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Post Likes
    iron ..... just so you know its take out and bake yourself at home.

Ya I know what your thinking but it comes in its own tray that you throw in and real good instructions on the label for if you want crispy or chewy crust. As long as you follow them you get it like you want.

You should try one even if your the type thinking you don't want to screw with cooking it yourself. They have simplified it and its a darn good pizza for the price compared to what you pay at a lot of places

Post Likes

Best pizza

My vote would be for Noble Romans. I know its a chain, but the one down the street is just excellent. The pizza is always really good and the service is always great.

Now if you want to spend a little more money there is this place by the "500" call Union Jacks. Its the best deep dish pizza I have ever had. The only bad part is it takes 45 min for them to make it and its kind of pricey.

Post Likes
    I found a new place called Pizza Fusion, there arent many of them but man are they good! It an organic joint, whole wheat thin crust, organic meat and veggies. Im not a strictly organic eater or anything but i was a nice change and the quality was not notch.

Post Likes
    domino thin crust (a medium is on $5 here)
    or papa johns

we have a lugi's which is very good but pricey

Post Likes
    grinders in kansas city mo the thin crust pizza was good with some sudes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan1 View Post
    Union Jacks. Its the best deep dish pizza I have ever had. The only bad part is it takes 45 min for them to make it and its kind of pricey.
    I've eaten many times at UJ in Broad Ripple. That's deep dish that competes with Chicago's fines.

SF1, if you get downtown, check out Datsa Pizza, 9th & Penn. Friend of mine owns it. They put quality over low price.

Post Likes
    Best pizza in the world Bronx NYC

Post Likes
    Imo's
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes
    I will definitely have to try this.

Post Likes
    Went on a booze cruise as the war department likes to call it and ended up in west Texas around Midland airport. On Saturday you would think the bar and grill would stay open late but not this place, they close down at 7 pm..wtf.. but we ordered a pizza to go for our room later on and I've eaten a few in my life and it was the best I ever had. We need to go visit them again and test it for sure..I think it's time for a little ride..out west man..lol
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

Post Likes
    If you want good Pizza do not come to Bennington Vermont. There are no good pizza places in Bennington unless you come to my house.

There is a place however, in Shagticoke NY (about 35 miles away)- by Troy- that makes a pizza with a combo mix of Chesses including AMERICAN and it is really good and unique.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy's chick View Post
    Went on a booze cruise as the war department likes to call it and ended up in west Texas around Midland airport. On Saturday you would think the bar and grill would stay open late but not this place, they close down at 7 pm..wtf.. but we ordered a pizza to go for our room later on and I've eaten a few in my life and it was the best I ever had. We need to go visit them again and test it for sure..I think it's time for a little ride..out west man..lol

Glad to see someone else has a war department. Its nice to be the perfect person in a relationship isn't it.

Post Likes
    Bennington has good beer though
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes

Best pizza

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    I've eaten many times at UJ in Broad Ripple. That's deep dish that competes with Chicago's fines.

SF1, if you get downtown, check out Datsa Pizza, 9th & Penn. Friend of mine owns it. They put quality over low price.
    I haven't heard of it. Next time I'm around there I'll definitely check it out.

Post Likes
    pizza hut pizza

Post Likes
    Place in Chicago, can't remember the name. Deep dish pizza, took an hour to cook it, a minute and a half to eat it.

Second place

San Diego, can't remember this name either (I'm old). Wood Fired BBQ Chicken. Surprised all my fingers were inact after wolfing that down.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in